We stayed for 8 days during a dance competition. The hotel was very full because of all the dancers but the staff still did a great job keeping everyone under control and happy. We did the king size suite with one bed and the pull out. If you ask for a room next to the elevators you get more square footage and the pull out does not take up the entire room. I thought the room was larger than most hotels and easily fit 2 adults and 2 teens. The fridge and microwave are great as well as the desk and TV tray for the couch. The only complaint about the room is I wish the sink was inside the bathroom. As soon as the first person wakes up to get ready for the day the lights from the sink area and sounds from the hair dryer quickly wake everyone up. Having teens we did notice there were a lot of plug ins to charge electronics as well as an iphone dock on the alarm clock. I would also suggest asking for a lower level because the elevators take a while when there are a lot of people staying there. Rooms were clean and housekeeping stopped by as needed during our stay. If we didn't want housekeeping we were able to get towels easily at the front desk. The swimming pool is very small but there are towels available and a nice area to sit outside the pool room. Breakfast was standard "free fare" but we did like the extra touches such as strawberries and chocolate chips for the waffles and cinnamon and brown sugar for the oatmeal. They had the basic food with lots of ways to dress it up although by day 6 we were tired of it. The lobby is nice and open. We saw a lot of groups hanging out in that area. The parking lot is perfect - really close to the hotel - although it can be challenging to pull into and find the front of the hotel so be forewarned. Everything is within 10 mins drive to the hotel including Target, McDonalds, Mall, Ikea, and lots of great eating places. Stop next door to Jason's Deli for a fresh change from fast food. Overall, for a long stay this is a great place. The rooms are large and keep you from getting too cranky with your roommates and the location is unbeatable. The staff was always very friendly and helpful no matter what time of day we saw them. The hotel also offers a free shuttle although we didn't use it because everything was so close.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly-renovated SpringHill Suites by Marriott Chicago Schaumburg provides a relaxing and economical option while traveling! Our property is located in the heart of Schaumburg; just a few minutes from the Convention Center, Woodfield Mall, Legoland, Medieval Times, and Gameworks! Within walking distance of many restaurants such as Jason's Deli, Westwood Tavern & Tap, Wildberry, Einstein's, Moe's, a traveler won't ever go hungry! Our all-suite property features guest rooms 25% larger than a standard size guest room, pull out sleeper sofas in each room, mini refrigerators, microwaves, and Complimentary Wireless Internet! Stay within your travel budget by enjoying our Deluxe Complimentary New Breakfast Buffet served daily, and relax in our indoor pool, whirlpool, and fitness center! We look forward to assisting you at the Spring Hill Suites by Marriott Chicago Schaumburg! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your SpringHill Suites Chicago Schaumburg/Woodfield Mall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Chicago Schaumburg Hotel Schaumburg
- Springhill Suites Schaumburg
- Schaumburg Springhill Suites