“peaceful stay”

Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Schaumburg, IL
Ranked #6 of 29 Hotels in Schaumburg
Reviewed 12 June 2013

We have stayed at this hotel before and will again, it is a very clean hotel with wonderful service. The place is so peaceful for being in the middle of the city. We always get a whirlpool room, very romantic with a fireplace. It is close to the mall, an added bonus! I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 11 June 2013

My wife and I had our grand daughters for an overnight stay at this Country Inn. I had read the reviews and I have to say the place met all the nice reviews. The front desk check in went fine. The pool area was clean. The rooms were very clean and nicely appointed. The evening reception was an added bonus since my wife and I needed a drink at the end of the day! Breakfast the next morning was very good and I was impressed with all the choices of food. All in all an excellent nice stay at a nice facility and professional service.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 June 2013

Staff was very friendly, room was clean and well appointed with both refrigerator, microwave and free internet. They offer free cookies and popcorn in the evenings and I've never been in a hotel that offered a welcome reception with free drinks and snacks, but this one does from 5:30-7 pm each night. Very nice surprise, especially for the price.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 June 2013

My wife and I booked two rooms at the Country Inn to stay overnight with our son's family including three grand kids. The desk employees were very helpful with easy driving directions to the nearest train station. Rooms were clean and the beds comfortable. We really enjoyed the complimentary evening appetizers, beverages and the morning breakfast. The grand kids loved the heated pool and hot tub. Great value and a safe place to stay overnight and take the train to the museums in Chicago.

Room Tip: Great value and location.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank DoubleD004
Reviewed 27 May 2013

Very clean, welcoming atmosphere. The Breakfast bar was good and clean. Had cereal, breads, waffles, eggs, sausage, biscuits/gravy and more. There is a social hour with free drinks and popcorn and coffee in the waiting area at most times. Rooms were clean and beds were comfy. Clean safe area, very close to mall, Ikea, Medieval times is less then a few blocks away.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 May 2013

i LOVED staying here. a friend and i booked a room for some 95.00 a night. it was incredibly clean and the train station wasn't far away, neither was the mall which is huge. we took the train to and from chicago each day, it wasn't too bad a ride. we never took breakfast at the hotel since we'd get it at caribou coffee right down the road so i can't comment on that. we'd get back very late and pick up food from the fox and hound pub which is almost literally across the street, which has really good food too. we got a discount using our room key for the hotel. i only wish the pool was open later, as our dips were always cut short. but the staff was courteous, the rooms were spacious, clean and beautiful, always smelled really nice. definitely a great deal. i'd love to stay here again if i am in the area!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 April 2013

I travel frequently, often stay with the Country Inn & Suites chain, and this place exceeded my expectations! The location couldn't be better, surrounded by fabulous places to eat , shop, and explore. Reservations and checking in we're a breeze. A manager’s reception is offered with free cocktails and hot/cold appetizers; it rivals any manager’s reception I've experienced! Enjoyed a well equipped, clean, modern room. The complimentary breakfast was above average in my opinion, offering waffles, eggs, sausage links, bacon, sausage gravy, biscuits, oatmeal...I could go on & on! Great value for your dollar here, the staff was extremely amiable, I highly recommend this location!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business