Extended Stay America - Chicago - Schaumburg - I-90
US$73
US$301
US$174
Residence Inn
Holiday Inn Express Chicago - Schaumburg(Schaumburg)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$116
US$157
US$144
  • Pool
Days Inn & Suites Schaumburg(Schaumburg)(Great Value!)
US$87
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 August 2010

I read the reviews here and had my doubts about the staff, however they must have let some people go and brought on new people because for the low price of the rooms you figured it would be bare bones but I was treated great!. That is not the case rooms are what you expect for the price but it was cheep.

Reviewed 18 August 2010

I stayed at this hotel for a few weeks while in the area visiting some colleagues and conducting some business and I found their accomodations to be exactly what I was looking for. The staff is very friendly and accomodating, and the pricing was extremely reasonable for the services offered. I will definitely be back when the occasion calls for it!

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 July 2010

It's an Extended Stay America, basic accomodations. Designed more for the long term guest. I paid 49 a night for a signature room. They said it was a complimentary upgrade. No fitness center on site, but you got a Bally's 5 minutes away. Internet was 5 bucks. Rooms service is extra unless you stay seven days or more. Frankly I hate housekeepers! I don't change my sheets at home everyday, so why would I care about that? Made sense! Cuts Costs. Great location I'll be back!!!

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 January 2010

towels and soap are not included in the prices. no room service

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 July 2008

I've been booking through Hotwire a lot lately and I have been pretty happy with the hotels.

I have been getting a large number of ESA properties this year (last year it seemed all I got were Holiday Inn Expresses).

This location was just OK. The site was good. Nearby to the mall and a lot of restaurants and shopping. Ate at Webers Grill, really good.

The room I got was a handicapped room. OK but a little offputting with all the handrails, etc. Room was clean, quiet. I didn't care for the overly bright parking lot lights, made me feel it was not a safe place at night.

But the staff was lousy. I paid $29 a night but should have paid $39 for the other ESA nearby. Friends stayed there and the staff was great. My clerk was rude, uncaring, and bored with her job. The morning clerk the same. The maid wasn't happy, and the guy cleaning the exterior was complaining to himself. They must have a lousy boss at this site.

Overall, the room good, the ;location great, the people bad spirited.

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled solo
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank SenseIntoDollars