“Beautiful experience”

Chelsea Tyler Nail & Body Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: This day spa offers a complete line of treatments.
Reviewed 5 July 2012

Great pedicure and a very relaxing environment. Very attentive to my needs.

Reviewed 30 September 2009

i was there week ago i got the best hot stone massage.Agnes is the best

Reviewed 29 July 2008

I get my nails done there every three weeks. Premium nail salon unlike any other i've been too. It is well worth it. I get LCN nails and they are consistently perfect. Just recenrly got a pedicure and two weeks later my nails still look perfect. I recommend this salon to all of my friends and the tons of people that compliment my nails.
I've had my share of cheap strip mall nail salons. This one is the best in chicago. I have tried almost every decent and high end nail salon in the chicago land area, read tons of reiews and have done my research. After one place lets me down, I look and try another one. And this salon wont go out of business because there are tons of clients with standing appointments. All nail care and more in one place.

1  Thank frenchie235
Reviewed 10 July 2008

This salon may be hard to find, but it is on the east side of Roselle Rd., just north of Schaumburg Road. There is parking that wraps around the series of stores and the entrance to the salon faces the parking lot, not the street.

The salon was smallish, but the staff was wonderful. I have been to Mario Tricoci a few times in the past for facials, and the service that I received here was far better. The technician was very thorough, explained what she was doing and why, and there was no pressure to buy specific products after the session. My skin looks and feels great.

I would highly recommend this location for facials, and I plan on returning again.

4  Thank ptwaterman