“Best Food Ever”

Price range: US$10 - US$33
Cuisines: Brazilian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Buffet, Reservations
Description: Brazil Express Churrasco Grill is a casual Brazilian steakhouse, located in the Northwest Suburbs of Chicago. It offers the flavor and variety as a traditional steakhouse. At Brazil Express, you will find an assortment of tasty Brazilian fire-grilled meats, delicious salads, side dishes and desserts.
Reviewed 5 September 2013

Forget any other Brazilian Steakhouse. Hands down this is the BEST restaurant around. The staff is friendly and very service oriented. They did not miss a beat, from opening the door to pulling out my chair for me. Everything was immaculate. The food was absolutely delicious. The salad bar was really good and everything was very fresh. The steak, chicken and sausage was all good. Cooked to perfection. We also indulged in dessert which was really good. We will definitely be back.

2  Thank iceprincess11

Reviewed 27 August 2013

This place was a hit with me. First the salad bar was clean, full of fresh vibrant food, and extremely tasteful. The soup of great. I had the Lemon Taliapia Soup. The main course was cheese bread, cheese and garlic mash patatoes, fried bananas and all the meats you could eat. There was prime rib, steaks, pork, chicken, meats wrapped in bacon, etc. There's a green card that you put in this little holder and they come carve meat out on your plate. Everything was seasoned and cooked perfectly.

The staff were helpful and friendly. I really enjoyed my visit. I will definitely be coming back to this place when I'm in Chicago.

2  Thank wjperdue
Reviewed 10 August 2013

I can't say enough good things about this place. We are fans of Fogo, and this is a super alternative and is dramatically more economical. The salad bar was delicious, (the swiss cheese was SO good!) and the meat...excellent! My husbands favorite was the prime sirloin, as was mine, and my kids loved everything. (which is unusual) This is a FANTASTIC place to go if you are gluten free and low carb person. The service was beyond excellent. We will without a doubt return the next time we are in Schaumburg.

3  Thank kreskyhr
Reviewed 24 July 2013

A group of us stopped here for dinner and enjoyed drinks and the buffet. The food was well seasoned and cooked and people stopped by the table frequently. The top sirloin and flank steak were great. I would skip the chicken and sausage.

3  Thank Scubaarchery
Reviewed 23 June 2013

WOW! Meets the exceptional ratings that this restaurant is being given. Great food and waiters. Exceeded my high expectations. Did not expect to overate and contained myself. It appeared that they were surprised that I did not eat more. When you are full and happy it is time to quit eating even though they would have kept bringing out more. You can not lose with this choice.

3  Thank BAD-UNCLE-DAVE