Brazil Express Steakhouse
Price range: US$10 - US$33
Cuisines: Brazilian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Buffet, Reservations
Description: Brazil Express Churrasco Grill is a casual Brazilian steakhouse, located in the Northwest Suburbs of Chicago. It offers the flavor and variety as a traditional steakhouse. At Brazil Express, you will find an assortment of tasty Brazilian fire-grilled meats, delicious salads, side dishes and desserts.
Reviewed 22 October 2013

We tried this after driving by. The decor is lovely. The staff are attentive and took their time to explain the menu. The salad bar is fresh and healthy. They have some hot items such as rice and Brazilian black beans. Very good. The chicken, filet, and sausage were full of flavor. The mashed potatoes with garlic were light and delicious. They also serve warm rolls that have some cheese inside. Delicious. We will go back

3  Thank Helen S

Reviewed 16 September 2013

to say the least food wise i was impressed food was fantasic service was not less any means was very disappointed on price for one person i got over charged $35.00 for one person and one can of brazilian pop my bill at least should have been maybe $19.00 not $35.00 this unfortunately will be my last time going there and will not give them any more reviews and would not recommend them on sunday's I got cheated some how and they don't tell you the price when you sit down so for me this off my list..

2  Thank Jp R
Reviewed 8 September 2013

Food and service excellent. Outstanding salad bar. You won't be disappointed.
Great buy. All the meat was tasty and tender. Fried plantains were a nice added touch.
There were three couples in our party and we all plan to go back.

2  Thank K S
Reviewed 5 September 2013

Forget any other Brazilian Steakhouse. Hands down this is the BEST restaurant around. The staff is friendly and very service oriented. They did not miss a beat, from opening the door to pulling out my chair for me. Everything was immaculate. The food was absolutely delicious. The salad bar was really good and everything was very fresh. The steak, chicken and sausage was all good. Cooked to perfection. We also indulged in dessert which was really good. We will definitely be back.

2  Thank iceprincess11
Reviewed 27 August 2013

This place was a hit with me. First the salad bar was clean, full of fresh vibrant food, and extremely tasteful. The soup of great. I had the Lemon Taliapia Soup. The main course was cheese bread, cheese and garlic mash patatoes, fried bananas and all the meats you could eat. There was prime rib, steaks, pork, chicken, meats wrapped in bacon, etc. There's a green card that you put in this little holder and they come carve meat out on your plate. Everything was seasoned and cooked perfectly.

The staff were helpful and friendly. I really enjoyed my visit. I will definitely be coming back to this place when I'm in Chicago.

2  Thank wjperdue