“Great taste of Chicago”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 23 October 2013

I was in Schaumburg on business this week and was looking for a taste of authentic Chicago deep dish pizza. They did not disappoint. I had a Malnati's salad which was huge. The server warned me it was not individual in size and they were right! However it did provide something for me to eat while I waited for the pizza. The individual pizza was just the right size for one person. If I was in the area again, I would probably go back especially if I was with friends or family.

Reviewed 22 October 2013

We started with wings and garlic bread, and both were excellent. The wings and sauce were better than what you get in most wing places! The pizza was delicious! We had the deep dish pizza and wow, was it good! The best thing though was the chocolate chip pizza dessert. The dessert was amazing!

Reviewed 19 October 2013

So I get an email from TripAdvisor and there's an image showing this restaurant as the number 3 restaurant in Schamburg. Well, I am flabbergasted. This restaurant beat Shaw's Crab House? Really??

I was here a couple of weeks ago and all I can say is that it was the most disgusting pizza I have ever had. The sauce tasted off and don't get me started on the sausage...it isn't cooked and crumbled sausage as on ANY OTHER PIZZA, it's a big partially cooked patty of sausage laid on top of the dough. GROSS. And the dough was nothing to rave about either. You won't get me in here again.

if you want a good Chicago pizza, go to Giordano's and give this train wreck chain a miss. You'll be a lot happier.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

There is nothing like Lou's thick (butter crust) pizza. This is the model for all thick crust pizza.

Reviewed 8 October 2013

Lou's is by far the best deep dish pizza and if you're in Schaumburg or the area on business, you must stop in!!! Nice full bar and the Lou 's salad is awesome!! Outdoor seating when the weather is nice!