“Delicious”
Review of Wildfire

Wildfire
Reserve with OpenTable
Wildfire is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 345 Restaurants in Schaumburg
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Meacham Road
Description: Step back in time 60 years to when going out for dinner meant something really special. From the decor to the jazz music, Wildfire has the style and warmth that makes it perfect for celebrating with friends or a quiet evening for two. The extensive menu features broiled steaks and chops, wood-roasted seafood and roasted meats, all prepared in an open kitchen. Signature dishes include Horseradish Crusted Filet Mignon, Macadamia Nut Crusted Halibut, Wildfire Chopped Salad and Cedar Planked Salmon. So order a signature martini or one of our many wines by the glass, then sit back and enjoy the quintessential 1940s supper club experience of Wildfire.
Reviewed 30 August 2014

Great atmosphere,excellent service.
The steak was one of the best I have had anywhere.

Menu was balanced without too many offerings. Portions were large but not enormous. The presentation was classical with sides served separate from main course.
Desserts were nothing special, usual fare from supply houses, over sweet and high caloric content.

Go here for the steak, forget the desserts.

1  Thank John H

Reviewed 17 August 2014

I've wanted to try Wildfire for a long time, but was a little concerned that the prices might be beyond my budget. I was pleasantly surprised to find there are some "more affordable" options on the menu including salads, pizzas, sandwiches along with a few chicken entrees. The steaks, seafood, ribs and pork chops are pricy, but for a once-in-awhile-special night out (we were celebrating a birthday) the food is definitely worth the splurge. Our group tried the mushroom crusted pork chops, roasted chicken, and coconut shrimp, with sides of roasted vegetables, wild rice, mashed potatoes and side house salad. We finished the meal by sharing two desserts -- the chocolate lava cake (for the birthday girl) and coconut banana cream pie. Everyone loved the food and the portions were generous -- we all took home enough for another meal. The service was incredible. Wildfire is definitely a place to come for a special occasion.

Reviewed 12 August 2014

I have been going to Wildfire for years and have rarely been disappointed. The service is phenomenal each and every time! Their regular menu is always delicious but the specialties of the day are fantastic. The soups are always so tasty and different, this week was cream of artichoke! So delicious.

Reviewed 11 August 2014

The reviews said this was a moderately priced steak house, I found it to be extremely expensive for the lack of food and service. We had to send back a beer, my steak was over cooked and we had to send back the side of potatoes for being cold. The manager did allow us to have dessert on him but I would not give this restaurant my thumbs up referral. It could have been much much better for the price.

1  Thank Cassi F
Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

Went with a friend and ordered from the gluten free menu, which had several options for gluten and dairy free! I had a fantastic Bison burger with an onion marmalade and lightly dressed arugula. They also had great seafood, steak, pasta, wood-fires pizzas, and appetizers on the gluten free menu!

The server, Kelly, was fantastic! She was extremely nice and knowledgable about the ingredients and flavors. I had a wonderful first impression of dinner at Wildfire, and I will be a return customer on my travels through