“This place never disappoints”
Review of Benihana

Benihana
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #39 of 333 Restaurants in Schaumburg
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Groups, Business meetings
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: National Park Way
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Japanese dining with tableside cooking and entertainment. The consistency of the food and presentations is impressive. This is a wonderful place to dine when there is a large group. The sushi bar also provides plenty of variety.

There are newer reviews for Benihana

Reviewed 1 December 2013

I always enjoy the fresh vegetables with chicken and.or beef served from the hibachi. I did notice that there are new spicy entrees on the menu now but neither of us eat spicy food. Lunch prices were great for Hibachi and plenty of food. Dinner menu was also available but we didn't want that much food.

Reviewed 28 October 2013

My husband and I went there this last Saturday just to go to dinner. I set up the reservation on OpenTable, which was ssooo quick and easy. Once we got there we were seated within 2 minutes. Our first round of drinks took a little bit longer than I had liked but tasted good none the less. After that service was perfect for the remainder of dinner. Food was great. Chef was entertaining. The only thing I absolutely hate after eating at open grill type places is how bad you smell when you leave, your clothes and your hair. Anyway, I guess that's the price you pay for good food :) I would recommend and will go again.

Reviewed 26 September 2013

I really like to go on this type of restaurant that they prepare and cook your food in front of you. While your food is being prepared, you will be entertain. They food is really good and the staff really nice and helpful.

Reviewed 12 May 2013

I went to this restaurant 3 times in the last 6 weeks (2 weeks apart) and ordered the same thing each time...

First time, they forgot the avacado in the dinner salad. I sat at the bar lounge and the service was great.

Second time, they forgot my appetizer that comes with the salad. I sat at the sushi bar (since it was full in the bar lounge) and the service was horrible.

Third time, the salad came before the appetizer. I sat at the bar lounge and the service was great.

I keep going back because the salad is really great but you can tell the service/consistency is not their strong point if you don't do the standard tappanyaki service.