“Glad to Have This Take Out Restaurant”

Lou Malnati's Pizzeria
Ranked #107 of 333 Restaurants in Schaumburg
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: This location offers carry-out, deliver and catering services only.
Reviewed 12 August 2014

Lou Malnati's Take Out on Barrington Rd is handy to have. Their pizza is good and their chopped salad is always a plus. We always order the deep dish sausage and cheese. The crust is delicious. Only 1 time we ordered pizza for friends and there wasn't very much cheese on it. Other than this, they have always made great deep dish pizzas. We prefer to go to Lou Malnati's on Schaumburg and Roselle Rds, but take out close by is very convenient.

There are newer reviews for Lou Malnati's Pizzeria

Reviewed 2 August 2014

The restaurant was great! We had a very attentive server. The pizza was not the Chicago pizza I got from other restaurants on previous trips. However. The Lou Malnattis Salad was by far THE BEST EVER!!!! I could have eaten the entire large bowl by myself and would have if I was by myself. Great place to visit to say you've been there done that!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

When I visit Chicago, one of the first things that come to mind is the delicious deep dish style pizza. Lou M makes a great deep dish version. We had pepperoni and cheese during our recent visit. Eight slices to a large, though four of us could only eat six slices total. Make sure to allow 30-40 minutes for cook time. Already looking forward to next time.

Reviewed 9 April 2014

I love the Malnati salad and the Lou pizza. Both are excellent. I have been going here (or to their other locations) for years.

Reviewed 9 March 2014

Fabulous pizza! What else is there to say? If you want great pizza head to Lou's! The crust is out of this world.