“Good service and good taste”

Maggiano's Little Italy
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 336 Restaurants in Schaumburg
Price range: US$40 - US$60
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed 19 August 2014

I visited this restaurant on Sat lunch. I ordered linguini de mere. It was great. My husband ordered salmon salad. It was ok. Desert was tiramisu . We loved it . Price is a little bit high but foods and service are good. I will visit here again. I recommend to any occasion .

Reviewed 19 August 2014

Haven't been to any Maggiano's for several years. Have been to the Schaumburg location twice in the last 6 weeks. I did not remember anything special about this place, just kind of ordinary Italian type of food. We tried it again, and were very surprised with the menu and service. Much better than we remember. Wait times were minimal on the weekend. Service by the waiter ad bar staff are superior. Food was excellent. They also have a neat deal where when you order from a certain section of the pasta dishes, you get to take home an order from the Classic Pasta menu - no extra charge! Really great food! Nice deal. Prices are reasonable. Drinks get a good pour. And again, the service is up top.
If you have not been for a while, give them a shot. You will be pleased.

Reviewed 17 August 2014

Woww... I mean wowwww.... such a delicious food and excellent service. Can't find anything wrong or bad about this place. May be lot of people because it is so good. Went with my family to celebrate 6 months of marriage. Ordered Bruschetta in the appetizer with some cocktails. Main course was Mushroom Ravioli and Chef Special Pasta with Cesar Salad. We all loved the food and specially the presentation. They have some good collection of wine. I advise you to book the table in advance. Their Eggplant Parmesan is also very delicious. I heard from others that their Pasta's are really good. Go and Try this awesome place with a great ambience. Don't miss the deserts :):)

Reviewed 12 August 2014

We brought out of town guests here and they loved it. As mentioned in other reviews, it is definitely an American Italian restaurant, but that is why so many Americans love it. It is a chain with many locations and diners who have gone to more than one Maggianos are appreciative to find all of their favorites on the menu, no matter which restaurant they are at. Faves include: bruschetta, mozzarella marinara, calamari fritte, Maggiano's salad, famous rigatoni D, linguine di mare, Mom's lasagna, eggplant parmigiana, and chicken piccata. The must have desserts are the Tiramisu and chocolate zucchoto cake. A favorite tip is to ask if they have the Classic Pasta special. When they do, you can order an item from the Classic menu, which you enjoy as your meal, and then you can pick another entree from the Classic menu to take home. (For dine in only guests) My husband ordered the lasagna and then he brought home a full order of spaghetti, which our kids will enjoy for dinner tonight. What a deal! Our out of town guests did this and they were able to bring an entree back to the hotel and put in their mini fridge. The plan was to enjoy it the next day for lunch and save the money and time of having to go out for another meal. It's a busy restaurant in a busy area near the Woodfield Shopping Center. In the world of chain restaurants, I think it is pretty good. Of course, I prefer an authentic mom-and-pop Italian restaurant, but if I need to go to a chain restaurant, I know that Maggianos will be consistently good and there will be more than enough food. If you enjoy the Maggianos style of food, check out their blog for great recipes: http://blog.maggianos.com/

Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

We wanted a good Italian food for lunch and then my son decided to try out Maggiono's. A nice location with pleasant ambience & good baby friendly efficient staff. Chicken Parmesan was a delight & Rigatoni D was the best dish in that class. We also had baked eggplant Parmesan,quite classic. Sangria was OK and the overall experience was extremely good. We had a true Italian lunch and even an additional carry on dish.And, very cost effective as well. Keep it on your agenda when you desire for good authentic italian food as its a chain hotel.