“Nice atmosphere, quick service”

Big Bowl Schaumburg
Reserve with OpenTable
Big Bowl Schaumburg is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 325 Restaurants in Schaumburg
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Thai
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Hwy 53/290 and Higgins
Transit: Schaumburg Pace station 1/4 mile north west of the restaurant. Trolley service to/from Woodfield Mall available.
Chicago, Illinois
“Nice atmosphere, quick service”
Reviewed 21 August 2014

Went to big bowl for a date recently and was impressed. The food was good, the service was quick, and the atmosphere was relaxing. We opted for the outdoor seating and were seated immediately. The food was brought out within 8-10minutes of ordering and the staff was very attentive.

I would defiantly recommend Big bowl to anyone looking for a nice place to dine.

• Visited August 2014

Rolling Meadows, Illinois
“Fresh and delicious”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Yes, it is located in the suburbs and it is part of a chain, but you would never know it. The service from the time you enter the door is impeccable. The decor is Chinese industrial chic - really cool. We had a drink at the bar and the bartender was attentive and skilled. Then to the table and good service continued. Our waiter explained how things worked at this stir fry specialty restaurant. He suggested an appetizer that was phenomenal - crab and shrimp summer rolls. My husband then chose a DIY stir fry and I opted for the Orange Chicken. Amazingly both dishes arrived at the same time. Very fresh and delicious food. The portions are generous too. Gordon Ramsey is not needed here!

• Visited August 2014
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
“Wonderful surprise”
Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

Came here with my spouse, had never heard of it and were very pleased. The staff was extremely friendly. They brought us a free first time sweet potato dumpling which was fabulous. I had the tofu pad thai which could of been spicier but that is my taste and they brought chili sauce. My spouse had the brothless ramen, it was very delicious a little salty by the end. We enjoyed our experience and will be back later in the week to taste some more appetizers.

Midland, Michigan
“great place”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

I visited there in 2011 or so. I don't know if it is still nice, but it was amazing when we were there. The pot stickers are amazing. The pad thai was good too.

Visited April 2014
Swansea, Illinois
“Surprised. Nice selection, good food, decent service, full bar.”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Not a typical choice for me, but a work associate suggested it. I was game so off we went.

No wait on a Monday evening, and plenty of room to be comfortable.

Service started slow, but then hit their stride. Good coverage, nice delivery and timing, and plenty to eat. Many appetizers to chose from, a variety of main dishes, and some specials.

Overall a good meal for a decent price.

• Visited June 2014