Courtyard Chicago Schaumburg
US$146
Marriott Hotels
Holiday Inn Express Chicago - Schaumburg(Schaumburg)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$113
US$104
US$186
US$170
Days Inn & Suites Schaumburg(Schaumburg)(Great Value!)
US$63
US$114
Hyatt.com
US$160
US$147
  • Pool
All reviewscourtyard by marriottthe weber grillwoodfield malltypical courtyardfront deskwithin walking distancesmall poolvery nice hotelwould definitely stay here againthe hotel staffhot tubking bedconvenient locationrestaurants and shoppingnice staycomplimentary breakfastbusiness trip
Reviewed 23 June 2014

The location of the hotel was convenient. It was located near Woodfield mall. It's always good to have free parking! The rooms were clean and the beds were so comfortable (made me appreciate the noon checkout)! I was mostly pleased with the service of the overnight front desk! I will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank msmikaila
CYSCHGM, General Manager at Courtyard Chicago Schaumburg, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2014

Thank you for the great review!

Reviewed 21 June 2014

I've stayed in a number of Marriott properties before, but was not prepared for the wonderful amenities offered by the Courtyard by Marriott in Schaumburg. The rooms were clean and well appointed like you would expect, but the lobby, bar and common areas were designed to perfection. There are two areas adjacent to the lobby, one with food and drink the other with a very large screen TV. The bar/dining space had booths set up with individual TVs so you could watch whatever programming you desire using the remote set at each table. Each booth also had power and data outlets to allow use of electronic devices, as did high bar space. There are a number of excellent dining locations within easy walking distance from the hotel.
You can't find a better moderately priced lodging opportunity in the Northwest suburbs.

Room Tip: You can park directly adjacent to the section of the hotel where your room is located.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank miket003

Thank you for writing such great things about the hotel! We appreciate the positive feedback!

Reviewed 16 June 2014

I ended up here when my flight back East got cancelled. Very friendly front desk personnel. The hotel is newer and was very clean. The room and bed were very comfortable and a very convenient location.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank stingwr8y
Reviewed 9 June 2014

I stayed at the Schaumburg Marriott Courtyard in May. I checked in on a Thursday night and the room was perfect. Around 10pm, after I had settled in there was yelling and banging in the room next door. I gave it time in the hopes my neighbors would quiet down and when they didn't called the front desk. I spoke to front desk agent Michael. Michael was very professional
and polite. He apologized and then he took the step that tells me the hotel has great management. He offered to move me to another room. No empty assurances that a call would be made to ask my neighbors to keep it down, but a room at the other end of the hall. Michael delivered the new key and I moved to a new peaceful room. Thanks to the Marriott Courtyard Schaumburg and Michael, I had a great stay at a hotel I am happy to recommend.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Christine W
Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

This newer hotel was conducive to a biz trip. A little off the road so pretty quiet. Close to a lot of restaurants and the Woodfield Mall.

The bathroom was a decent size and everything worked as expected.

Large lounge area was good for our pre meeting meeting.

Gym had good new equipment and everything in working order.

Overall a good stay.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
CYSCHGM, General Manager at Courtyard Chicago Schaumburg, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2014

Thank you for thre great review!