“What a Perfect Brunch” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Sam & Harry's Steak House

Sam & Harry's Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
Sam & Harry's Steak House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #30 of 318 Restaurants in Schaumburg
Price range: US$60 - US$80
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Meacham Road
Description: Sam and Harry's is a progressive steak house offering wet aged prime beef in an elegant yet comfortable setting. In addition to prime beef Sam and Harry's has a delightful fresh seafood menu which changes daily. Only seafood that is day boat sourced and flown in daily is offered. Sam and Harry's also boasts more than 300 wines spanning 9 countries around the world.
Chicago, Illinois
“What a Perfect Brunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2013

I recently visited Sam and Harry's to celebrate a close friend's Bridal Shower. We attended for brunch, and were pleasantly surprised to find out that this high-scale restaurant could have such fantastic service and food. We had been to many high-scale places in the past, oftentimes leaving unhappy. This place was exquisite.

Our server was the kindest women I had met in a long time. We spoke a lot about the upcoming wedding and she was incredibly kind and considerate in terms of ensuring that the bride was experiencing the best pre-wedding brunch ever. We all ended up ordering the buffet, which was decently priced for the amount of food we consumed. The buffet was filled with fruit, pastries, eggs, bacon, sausage and delicious build-your-own omelettes. The buffet price also included any juice or coffee we wanted, which only added to the joy!

As we continued to eat and socialize with our group, the servers and hosts seemed to begin cleaning up various areas of the restaurant, so we knew that they were more than likely closing. However, they never kicked us out and let us continue to celebrate the upcoming wedding. This was greatly appreciated, since we had all come a long way to be there together. I have no idea if the lunch and dinner experiences are just as wonderful, but I can honestly say that I plan on visiting Sam and Harry's again soon. Fantastic experience!

• Visited April 2013

Sioux Falls, South Dakota
“Good food with great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2013

We ate breakfast there and food was fresh and tasted good we had lot of choice of fresh fruits, pastries and made to order eggs and pancakes. The lady who waited on us had a good sense of humor and made the experience wonderful over all great food with a smile which is hard to come by.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Travelfreakindian
Chicagoland
“Not Worth The Money”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 April 2013

Went to dinner with my boyfriend. At first we had a great service and once a private party came in we were in no mans land. We received our water and bread promptly. After that our waitress came for our drink order. I asked for a dirty martini extra dirty. I could see through the glass. Not really dirty. I had the Lobster Bisque soup which was recommended by the bartender. It was good. Ended up going with a steak can't remember which one. Brought most of it home. I asked for medium and it was pretty much rare. So I would recommend you go one above what you are looking for. I should have asked for done. Never got my water filled once. Finally ordered dessert and it came 20 minutes later. The Creme Brulee must be from a mix. It was bright yellow even though it was vanilla bean. No trace of vanilla beans. Our waitress comped us the dessert since it took so long. Will not be going back here.

• Visited April 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank KAB4375
Orlando, Florida
“Harry and Sam's is infamously fabulous”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2013

While l staying in the conference center and after a long day. I decided that I would sample the oysters. They were great. The servers was awesome and I picked a great night to dine in. The restaurant was quiet and I thoroughly enjoyed the experience.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank dMoniqueRenee
Madison Heights, MI
“Yummy Breakfast, but.....”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 March 2013

I stopped by here for the breakfast buffet. The food selection on the buffet included standard items (scrambled eggs, sausage, bacon, bread, muffins, bagels, cereal, etc). The best part of the food selection is the custom omelet section. The two nice cooks who took care of me made a great omelet and were friendly. Yummy cheesy hashbrowns, yogurt/granola, etc. The coffee was yummy and lots of refills on the coffee, OJ and waters. No complaints at all.....until the bill arrived.

$21.00 for the buffet, plus tip! Drink lots of OJ just to make you feel like it was worth it. Also, ask for a coffee to go. Then have ramen for lunch to make up for the indulgence.

• Visited March 2013