“Always guarenteed to be a great experience”
Review of Texas de Brazil

Texas de Brazil
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 327 Restaurants in Schaumburg
Price range: US$31 - US$65
Cuisines: Barbecue, Brazilian, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Texas de Brazil is carving out a whole new experience in dining. The restaurant is an authentic Brazilian-American "Churrascaria" or steakhouse that combines the cuisines of Southern Brazil with the generous spirit of Texas.Treat yourself to our 50-60 item seasonal salad area including appetizers, gourmet vegetables, soups, and salads. Turn your place card to green and prepare to be swarmed by a troop of carvers generously serving various cuts of seasoned beef, lamb, pork, chicken and Brazilian sausage, all accompanied by traditional side items and house-baked Brazilian cheese bread. As you dine endlessly on Brazilian fare, let one of our in-house wine connoisseurs select the perfect pairing from our extensive, award-winning wine lists, or sip on a freshly-made signature cocktail-the Caipirinha. Complete your dining experience with one of our many decadent dessert selections, and then relax with an after-dinner drink, steaming espresso and enjoy the ambiance and service perfection that is uniquely Texas de Brazil.
Chicago, Illinois
“Always guarenteed to be a great experience”
Reviewed 21 August 2014

One of my favorite restaurants to visit. The Schaumburg TDB has a great environment, friendly staff, and great service. There meats are always great, with a nice selection and good rotation. Everything is always clean and you usually have multiple severs that take care of you as they see you need something. The gentlemen that bring around the meet on the skewers are quick and offer you as much as you would like.

A great place for a date, an event, or a family dinner. TDB Schaumburg can do it all.

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank joshua h

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Love it...”
Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

Went for my birthday Aug. 9, 2014 and enjoyed my dinner. I was nervous at first because I was running late and had some guest in our group that cancelled, so I called to let the restaurant know. It was a great decision, they had pushed our time slot back and changed number in our party with no problem. Vallet was reasonable $7.00 and if you choose to go in the mall or to the Improv next door your vehicle is good till midnight. Walked in to Texas de Brazil very friendly host was greeted and seated within minutes. They explained how the buffet works and the drink menu, wine list. Then I loved when I put the green side up of the place table card the different meats came, steak, lamb, pork, etc.. Our waitress after dinner showed us desserts that looked amazing we got the Brazilian cheeses cake slice approximately$13.00. Then she came with frozen drinks optional to order but I passed. Also other reviewers try and compare this steak house to Fogo de Chao downtown location, I ate there September 2013 and would not go back. I really enjoyed Texas de Brazil.

1 Thank desaray n
Leesburg, Indiana
“Meat and Service Sum it Up”
Reviewed 15 August 2014

I thought it was funny reading the reviews for the restaurant but it sounded good. They were all correct. This restaurant is fabulous. There is more meat than you can possibly eat and the service was fantastic. It is a bit more pricey than I would normally dine at but I definitely received the value for what I paid.

1 Thank ajharman22
Youngstown, Ohio
“Arrive Hungry”
Reviewed 12 August 2014

Here's a place best suited for a special occasion, as the prices are up there, but should be expected with the style of restaurant it is. The servers who bring out the meat are excellent, fast and attentive. However, I took a point off because I felt our main server was a bit condescending and annoyed with our presence, despite us only being there about an hour, he appeared to tire with each trip to our table, as if we were inconveniencing him. Not what you want when you're dropping $45 per person before any drinks, etc.

Probably not the best place to go if you have a small child. Since you're going to want to pace through eating and get your fair share of value, a small kid gets a little antsy to leave quickly.

The atmosphere is a bit dark for my liking, but otherwise it's a fancy place. Again, best suited for special occasions.

Lastly the food is top notch. We tried everything and didn't have a bad experience with any food. Many people rave about the salad bar, but you're not going to want to spend $45 for a salad bar with shrimp and California roll. That would be like filling yourself up on the bread. Trust me, you want the meat and nothing but meat. If that's not your style, I would avoid this restaurant.

1 Thank Joe K
Quito
“Birthday Brunch”
Reviewed 9 August 2014

It seems like the brunch menu has the same items as the dinner menu, but I could be wrong. Excellent salad bar. Miguel, our server, was very prompt and courteous without being annoying and disrupting to our conversation. Like other reviewers say, be prepared to eat a lot of meat. If you need to limit yourself to only a few bites of meat, try the Picanha - their signature meat. Brunch comes with 2 mimosas (for $3 extra) and dessert. Can't beat it.

1 Thank clabel1977