“Over priced”
Review of Texas de Brazil

Texas de Brazil
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 359 Restaurants in Schaumburg
Price range: US$31 - US$65
Cuisines: Barbecue, Brazilian, Steakhouse
Good for: Bar Scene, Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Buffet, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Texas de Brazil is no ordinary steakhouse. It’s a dining experience like no other. Here, traditions of Brazilian cooking blend with Texas hospitality to create a lively atmosphere in an upscale setting. Your meal begins with a visit to our extravagant salad area where you can indulge in a wide array of seasonal roasted vegetables, fresh artisan breads, charcuterie, imported cheeses and other specialties. Then enjoy the rodizio-style dining that has made us famous. An endless parade of gaucho servers visits your table with skewers of freshly grilled beef, lamb, pork, chicken and Brazilian sausage carved directly onto your plate. It’s all served with authentic side dishes of garlic mashed potatoes, Brazilian cheese bread and sweet fried bananas. To complement your meal, select from our award-winning collection of wines or traditional Brazilian bar creations. And don’t forget to treat yourself to one of our decadent à la carte desserts.
Reviewed 29 September 2014 via mobile

I liked the food and the service was ok. I been to other Brazilian steak house in the area where it was much more classier. This restaurat was too loud and packed with tables. I preferred the others because of the quite soft music and space between tables. Definitely nice for young adults. Not the place if you are looking for romance.

Price did not include soft drinks or dessert. We ended up paying 160 buck after water desert and soft drinks. This was for two adults. If you don't mind the price or the loud crowd. You will definitely enjoy it.

Reviewed 8 September 2014

Went for an adult birthday dinner. Food and service were great, meats were done to perfection whether you wanted medium, more well, or more rare, they were prepared. Salad bar was awesome, so much to choose from. Fresh cheeses, prosciutto...yum! We did feel the drinks were a bit pricey. I would recommend signing up to receive deals or coupons though. Great experience.

Reviewed 7 September 2014

The food was what I expected for this price range, very good. However, my waiter Miguel was a comedian, salesman and a great waiter. I thoroughly enjoyed the drinks he recommended and it made my meal. He even brought me a bottle of hot sauce to keep after he saw me eating the hot peppers on the salad bar. Only down side was the place has no concealed carry signs posted. While I would not normally visit places with the sign, I did as I made a long drive to get there. So concealed carry holders, beware.

Reviewed 3 September 2014

Although the food was great the drinks and food are very pricey. Stick with water.
The food is Very good and wait time for fresh meat is negligible.
Sign up online for thier birthday coupon. You will also receive other coupons now and again to save some money if you do go.

Reviewed 28 August 2014

My last review of this location was terrible. But they managed to win us over again.

This visit was a huge improvement from the last one. The service, which was the main issue, was excellent this time. The food was very good and tasty. Our waiter was very attentive and courteous.

We really enjoyed the meal this time.

We will come back