“Try the Salad Bar Only option...”
Review of Texas de Brazil

Texas de Brazil
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 359 Restaurants in Schaumburg
Price range: US$31 - US$65
Cuisines: Barbecue, Brazilian, Steakhouse
Good for: Bar Scene, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Texas de Brazil is no ordinary steakhouse. It’s a dining experience like no other. Here, traditions of Brazilian cooking blend with Texas hospitality to create a lively atmosphere in an upscale setting. Your meal begins with a visit to our extravagant salad area where you can indulge in a wide array of seasonal roasted vegetables, fresh artisan breads, charcuterie, imported cheeses and other specialties. Then enjoy the rodizio-style dining that has made us famous. An endless parade of gaucho servers visits your table with skewers of freshly grilled beef, lamb, pork, chicken and Brazilian sausage carved directly onto your plate. It’s all served with authentic side dishes of garlic mashed potatoes, Brazilian cheese bread and sweet fried bananas. To complement your meal, select from our award-winning collection of wines or traditional Brazilian bar creations. And don’t forget to treat yourself to one of our decadent à la carte desserts.
Reviewed 2 August 2017

If you are not a big meat eater, they have a "salad bar only" option for about $25, which sounds like a lot, but there is a huge selection of salads, vegetables, seafood, and sides that make up more than a meal and you're not weighed down by the heavy meats. Of course the meats are a great choice too, but for me it's just too much so I opt for the Salad Bar only and I'm quite happy.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

We love going to Texas de Brazil for my sons birthday! We grab a bunch of his friends and Head to Texas de Brazil for unlimited helpings of several types of meats and they also have an amazing salad bar! Furthermore there desserts are delicious! Food is awesome, service is great, and atmosphere is good times had by all!

Reviewed 10 July 2017

I was visiting my son who lives in Schaumburg and he knows I enjoy eating a variety of different cuisines. On this visit he recommended we go to Texas de Brazil. I have never eaten at a Brazilian steakhouse before so everything was new to me.

Fortunately, we went during lunch as the price is quite spendy but less expensive than dinner. I was absolutely amazed by all of the delicious items I saw spread out on the buffet bar. There was a wide assortment of grilled vegetables, salads, sliced fruit, broiled shrimp, cheeses, marinated mushrooms, artichokes and peppers, smoked fish, creamy potato dishes, crusty artisan bread and a pot of cream of jalapeno soup. (I usually avoid jalapenos because I can't handle really hot food but the cream of jalapeno soup was absolutely marvelous.)

My plate was overflowing as I sat down at our table.Then my son told me I should turn over my token so the waiters would bring all different kinds of meat carved right from the roasting skewers. I sampled their perfectly roasted lamb, chicken, and beef. There was also pork ribs and different types of sausages but I had eaten so much from the buffet I didn't have room for them. The servers also brought cinnamon-coated plantains and asked if we wanted any dessert but I was much too full. The desserts displayed on the serving cart certainly looked delicious, though.

The meal was one of the best I had ever had and I told my son that I would definitely like to eat here again on my next visit to Schaumburg!

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

The meat is marvelous and salad bar has a huge assortment. We are in the "club" and got a free dessert for our anniversary.

Reviewed 5 July 2017

I love Texas de Brazil! This is the 2nd one we ate at. The salad bars and sides are all you can eat and include salad, multiple cheeses, olives, tomatoes, and fruits. The sides include beans, rice, and amazing cheesy potatoes as well as 2 soups. At the table they deliver cheese bread that is amazing, mashed potatoes, and cinnamon bananas. They bring the meat out on skewers and cut off pieces for you. You can say no if something does not interest you. The food is so good! The caipirinha drinks are also amazing! With the amount of meat and sides you can eat you can definitely get your money's worth. Just make sure not to fill up on the delicious salad bar items as well. I use them as accompaniments to my meats. If you sign up a few days ahead of time you can usually get some discounts but they wait 24 hours to send them so you have to do it early.