“Great stay in Schaumburg!”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Chicago Schaumburg
Ranked #5 of 29 Hotels in Schaumburg
Reviewed 21 June 2013

Very new and well-appointed suite hotel in Schaumburg IL. Their shuttle bus driver was absolutely terrific in his helpful attitude and willingness to be of help getting around the area without a rental car. All in all a great stay, for a very reasonable rate.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
chism815, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Chicago Schaumburg, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2013

Thank you so much for the awesome rating. I will pass along your comments to our driver. I hope you will come and stay with us again.

Reviewed 20 June 2013

Great price, clean and comfortable.The room was so spacious and the bed was very nice. We went to see the band Moon Jr. in the city. Will definitely stay here again if we are in the Chicago area. Love having an outdoor pool! My daughter liked being close to IKEA

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family

Hi Annie L,

Thank you so much for the 5 STAR rating!! We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and hope you will visit us again.

Reviewed 18 June 2013

I travel very often and THIS is my #1 favorite hotel anywhere! Wonderful staff, very nice suites and always quiet. Suites are super comfortable and clean. Amazing breakfast! All around perfect. Have stayed before and will again!

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank frequentustraveler85
chism815, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Chicago Schaumburg, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2013

Hi frequentustraveler85, Thank you so much for the 5 STAR rating!!! I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to you coming back and hope you have safe travels!!

Reviewed 17 June 2013

This was my first stay at a Homewood Suites. The price was right (price drops Friday, Saturday and Sunday) and the location wasn't too far out of the way. There is free wi-fi and the free breakfast was adequate. The waffles were wonderful. Monday thru Thursday, the hotel provides a small dinner meal, however, I was not able to participate.

The rooms don't have much light, however they are a very nice size. The bed was comfortable and there is lots of room for my stuff.

My only complaint about this hotel is that there are not enough parking spaces. I was in building B, however, at night, there were no parking spaces by building B, so I had to park up by building A. The walk was not very long, however, when one is tired, every step counts.

I'll probably stay at the hotel again next year when the convention retuns to the area.

Room Tip: One king and one sofa bed in the standard room. There is a door between the bedroom and the living...
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo

Hi travelingsenior,

Thank you for your feedback!!! I hope next time you stay with us you will be able to join us during our complimentary evening reception. I am sorry the parking was an issue for you. Usually our parking lot is more than adequate. We were sold out and there were some guest with trailers and multiple vehicles. We look forward to hosting you again.

Reviewed 17 June 2013

I am a Gold Honors member and always stay at Hilton properties as I am able. This hotel experience was awful. The front desk staff is great, very helpful and professional. The room was in bad shape, dirty, smelled, iron didn't work, stained carpet and furniture, bathroom was filthy and the wall was damaged - it almost looked like termites or mold. I was very disappointed and won't stay again.

1  Thank Debbie S

Once again, I would like to apologize for the condition of the room you stayed. As I said to you in my email I sent you, Thank you for brining it to my attention and giving us the opportunity to fix it for the next guest. My offer still stands, just let me know.

Reviewed 14 June 2013

Wonderful, room, grounds, location, breakfast, and staff. Very clean and comfortable. Highly recommend to anyone staying in Chicago area. Surrounded by loads of shopping and restaurants. Very nice pool and bbq area.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 June 2013

Hotel is in the middle of great neighborhood & walking distance to woodfield mall. Compolimentarty breakfast & dinner is awesome, food is excellent & they make life easy if you are on a business trip.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Hi Mostafa S!!!! Thank you for the praise and the 5 star rating. We read all the responses and value your feedback. I hope you will come and stay with us in the future. Take care!!!