“weekend fun”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Chicago Schaumburg
Ranked #4 of 29 Hotels in Schaumburg
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Clean, comfortable room near shopping and concert venue. The friendly staff took care or everything. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the area of the mall and or the Allstate Arena. Too cool to try the pool but it looked good.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Marilynn G
chism815, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Chicago Schaumburg, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014

Hi Marilynn!!! Thank you for the great rating. I hope you can come back and try the pool next time. Thanks!!

Reviewed 5 June 2014 via mobile

Stayed here before & was very good. This time had to cancel which was done days ahead. Next I get a notice of fraud warning on my credit card. Seems Homewood had me cancelled but they then billed me as a no-show. I called & they admitted error. They get your credit card and could bill you without you ever catching their mistake. Costs you $139 & they profit on you. No compensation to you for their incorrect bills. Bad policy.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank FranJimR
chism815, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Chicago Schaumburg, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2014

I appreciate your review of our hotel. I understand that you were unhappy with some of the charges and I apologize for any miscommunication. We strive to create a wonderful and affordable guest experience. Thank you again for your review.

Reviewed 4 June 2014

The room was bigger than expected. It had a nice living area with TV and kitchenette, and a bedroom with TV and king size bed. Lot of room in the closet and drawers for clothing and suitcases. It had everything I needed for a comfortable stay. The staff was very friendly and the breakfast had a lot of hot and cold options. The location was perfect for my needs and close to lots of restaurants and shopping. It was also only about 20 minutes from the airport. I didn't use the pool or gym, but they both looked very nice.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank John R
chism815, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Chicago Schaumburg, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2014

Hi Jonh R!!! Thank you so much for the great rating!! I'm glad that we were able to provide everything you needed. I hope you will stay with us again if you are ever in the area again. Take care!!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

The hotel desk staff was very helpful and friendly. The room was comfortable, internet was good. The grounds were kept very nice and clean. We live very close and had a lot of hotels to choose from. We looked at a few but liked this one the best.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Swohlhart
chism815, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Chicago Schaumburg, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

Thank you for your comments. I am so glad you found our suites comfortable and enjoyed your stay with us.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

The hotel, and especially the evening reception and morning breakfast staff were excellent, as was the breakfast (the best waffles, and sausages, I've had in years). The evening reception manager even went out of his way to track down french dressing for me. The room was everything we hoped it would be, and firm enough for my bad back. Had we been able to swim (not enough time) or use the hot tub (not yet open) we may have given an "Excellent" rating.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Stephen R

Hi Stephen R,
Thank you so much for the review. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. The pool is open now. I hope if you are in the area you will stay with us again. Take care!!

Reviewed 17 May 2014

WE stayed at this hotel due to its proximity to downtown Chicago and the University that we would be attending a graduation at. The kids liked that there was a basketball court that they could play on and I liked that the room included a nice kitchen to prepare meals and snacks for our day trips.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Leigh S
chism815, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Chicago Schaumburg, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2014

Thank you so much for the feedback. I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed 16 May 2014

Beautiful rooms, very clean and comfortable at a great price. They welcome pets and several were there. It was guiet and the grounds were very well kept. We will look for a Homewood Suites when we travel. Great experience if you are staying one night or a month.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Vickie J

Hello Vicki, Thank you so much for the 5 star rating. We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay. I hope you will stay with us again.