All reviews free breakfast the staff was friendly and helpful the hotel staff nice place to stay outdoor pool a great stay would stay again hot breakfast nice room yogurt sausage woodfield mall conference chicago pros highway ikea
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

For the most part the staff was friendly and adequate. The beds are awful. Not sure they are really mattresses. Rooms and hotel overall are run down and need updating badly. We were with a group, so I was not in charge of actually booking the hotel. I haven’t stayed in a hotel in years that didn’t have a breakfast included or at least complimentary coffee offered in the lobby to
Guests. There is nothing special here for sure and it would not be my choice when I return to the area.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 24 May 2018

Great food, service and support during the event. It can be sometimes difficult to find a hotel that can handle a conference the size of what we needed (~100 attendees) without having to go with a very expensive hotel or compromising on the quality of food, service, or appearance of the hotel. This hotel proved to be the perfect venue for our event meeting each of those needs while also being reasonable in price.

1  Thank rajoed
Reviewed 14 May 2018

TV sound was terrible, Restaurant service was awful. Maintenance was not performed after 2 reports about toilet running. Overall it was an OK stay but I will find another hotel next time I travel to Schaumburg.

Reviewed 10 May 2018

Great price for what you get. Staff is very accommodating. This is our new favorite hotel near Chicago. Room Service is excellent. Free Water in room. Beat staying in downtown Chicago - nice and relaxing.

1  Thank TeresaS1608
Reviewed 1 May 2018

Recently I stayed over for a night when I drove there a meeting. I had requested late check-in, and had early morning meeting the following day.

Anthony was super fast at the check-in, very professional and courteous. rooms were clean. They have decent breakfast with usual, fruits, coffee etc. would stay again if I come back. Thx !

Room tip: Ask for a room away from elevator
Date of stay: April 2018