“Great place to stay in Schaumburg”

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Chicago - Schaumburg
Ranked #15 of 29 Hotels in Schaumburg
Reviewed 9 April 2014

This is an older facility in Schaumburg. There are many other newer cookie-cutter hotels in the neighborhood. However, I would recommend this over the other hotels in the immediate area. The staff is excellent and friendly, the restaurant is updated and has a very nice breakfast. Would definitely stay here again.

Reviewed 7 April 2014

After a relatively recent remodeling, this Doubletree is even sleeker and more comfortable. Staff is beyond helpful. Quick check in and check out. Near lots of great things to visit - Laugh Out Loud Comedy Club in the Streets of Woodfield, Legoland, tons of restaurants, etc. Highly recommend!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 April 2014

I've stayed at this DT several times. They never fail to satisfy. Affordable, Clean, Polite and caring staff, Always attentive. Real close to shopping and many fine restaurants. Nothing really fancy but I would recommend to anyone.

Thank Stephen J. S
Reviewed 7 April 2014

I always stay here when I'm in Schaumburg. The rooms are clean and comfortable, and within walking distance of many restaurants. The breakfast ladies are so nice and they remember what you drink, how you take your coffee, etc. (give them a good tip!). The breakfast is wonderful and the oatmeal is to die for. Yum.

Reviewed 31 March 2014

I would never stay at this hotel ever again the service the worst service. I was a frequent traveler I decided to stay at this hotel since the meetings was being held in Schaumburg. Not to use status to make a point but being a Diamond VIP the service I received was unacceptable. When I checked in and the gentlemen that checked me in Roman was very rude. He treated me like he was better than me which is very rude. I did not appreciate his attitude that he had from check in. They have a floor dedicated floor for HHonors member which is nice but did not have a microwave or a refrigerator. I asked the front desk gentlemen about if they happen to have a refrigerator since I had medication that need to be kept refrigerated. I was told by Roman that if there is not one in my room tough and was cursed at. I am sorry but being cursed at is not only unprofessional but flat out unacceptable. I asked to speak to a manager and was told manager was not available he had better things to do. I am sorry for what you pay a night for a hotel like this is crazy. I will take my business to another hotel will never ever stay at this hotel ever again. We come in to Chicago on a weekly bases the treatment here was horrible and I will recommend everyone in the company as well as everyone I know if they come to the area to go to another hotel. Save your money the service and treatment at this hotel in completely unacceptable. I will let Hilton HHonors corporate know about how disrespectful the staff at this hotel was and how much disrespect they had for guest.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 March 2014

I really enjoyed this hotel the only thing that was the problem was that the restaurant was very slow. It took them 20 minutes before I was waited on and they food was not coming out in a timely manner.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 March 2014

average stay for a average price. the people in the hotel were wonderful, very helpful and friendly. The hotel was just average ,not bad, but not great either. I had a corporate so the price was ok if I had paid full price it would have been a little disappointing

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business