“Great place to eat.”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout
DENVER, North Caroli
“Great place to eat.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 April 2013

We were staying at the comfort suites last weekend and seen this place as we were drvining in. we all wanted a chicago dog. so the next morning we all went over and they have a good menu and variety. My friend and I both had the two chicago dogs, fries and soda for under $6 what a great deal and the food was great.My husband had the beef and sausage combo he also said it was great...our other friend had the Italian beef again was a hit.. we were all sitting there saying what a great little piece of chicago an old diner just made you feel good .. you could tell they had alot fo regulars and very happy ones at that diffentley recommend stopping at this little jewel...

• Visited April 2013

Canton, Georgia
“Great.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 September 2012 via mobile

Went in early because i only had so much time to get my chicago dog, italian beef, and italian sausage on my trip to Chicago so I was on a mission and drove by this place and stopped. Food was excellent and classic to the quality Chicago "staples" - super good.

Lake Worth, Florida
“The real deal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 August 2012

We stayed at the Comfort Suite hotel almost next to Frannies and decided that we had to pop over and try an Italian beef. It was a quick 3 minute walk from the hotel and once inside it was clear that this was the type of "joint" you long for and opnce found you become a loyal customer. It is a no frills order and pick up window with a couple tables inside and a 2 picnic tables outside. The menu prices are super reasonable and the special that day was 2 Chicago Dogs, fries and a drink for $5.50. What a deal, I couldn't pass it up. My wife had the Italian Beef and loved it. Cheese raviolis and and a generous portion of Mosticolli in red sauce rounded out the selections. The only minor thing I noticed was that the buns used for the dogs were not the "authentic" poppy seed roles. Other than that the food was delicious and we ate outside and enjoyed a perfect day in Chicagoland.

• Visited August 2012
“Great beefs”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2012 via mobile

I recommend the beef with the Italian chopped tomatoes. It's the only place that I know that serves it.

Atlanta, Georgia
“Love this kind of place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 February 2012

Just hot dogs!
And Italian Beef.
Reminds me of home and such a change from the usual, chain nonsense.

Visited February 2012