“Reasonable and confidently located”

Comfort Suites O'Hare
Ranked #4 of 9 Hotels in Schiller Park
Reviewed 8 August 2014

The major thing this hotel has going for it is the convenience to O'Hare, with reasonable prices. It's clean and comfortable, but nothing special. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. The breakfast was a big disappointment. There was a lot of noise from the airport, but that's obviously the trade-off for having such easy access to the airport.

Room Tip: Not facing the airport
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo

Reviewed 5 August 2014

My son had a flight canceled on 8/4 and was looking for place to stay after a very long day. While he was re-booking his flight, we tried to secure him a room at Comfort Inn Suites, O'Hare. He arrived half hour later to a horrible front desk reception. Use a different hotel! They are supposed to be in the Customer Service Industry! When your in a travel jam, there will be no help from them!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

This hotel is undergoing some major remodeling. The lobby is nice, the staff is friendly. Our room looked recently painted (bright blue). I thought the color was odd but my bf loved it. More importantly, the room was clean. I've read about mold but our room definitely did not have any mold. Our sleeper sofa looked brand new as did all the windows. Our room carpet was stained but the hallway carpet looked new so they might be in the process of replacing it. The room has a mini fridge and microwave which is very nice. Breakfast is included. The breakfast area was extremely busy but the staff did a great job of keeping everything filled. And they allowed us to sit at the bar when all the breakfast tables were filled. Overall it was a nice stay at a good price. If I had one thing I could change, it would be the shower having a bit more pressure. But it was definitely usable so that should not be a deterrent. I would stay there again.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 July 2014

While the room itself was OK, it wasn't anything terribly special. We did have issues with some of the amenities (safe, mini fridge, etc.), but the room was spacious and everything worked fine.
Great breakfast!
The shuttle service was nice - connecting us to pretty much everything - whether we wanted to see the sites in Chicago or go to the airport.
The hotel desk staff, however, was not terribly helpful or polite. Everyone else we encountered (maintenance, breakfast workers, etc.) were GREAT!

Room Tip: Defiantly check the room before you unpack/get settled. We had issues with the safe, shower, mini fr...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 July 2014

I was apprehensive about this hotel since the reviews on Trip Advisor weren't all that good, but I needed two affordable rooms for one night so took my chances. I was pleasantly surprised.....and I'm pretty picky. The lobby was not ultra-modern but it wasn't old, either. It was clean and the staff were very friendly. Both rooms were spacious and clean. Yes, the carpet had a couple stains here and there but I didn't feel like things were dirty at all. I wiped down door handles, light switches and the telephone with a clorox wipe, but I do that in every hotel I stay at. The bed had lots of comfy pillows to choose from, the sheets were ultra clean and crisp. The bed seemed very firm and comfy until my husband got into bed....and then it didn't seem so firm but for one night it was fine. We did not utilize the breakfast so I cannot comment on that. All in all, I was pleased and would stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Mom2BAH
Reviewed 12 July 2014

Beware if you are using park and fly, if you have a late flight, the shuttle stops at 11so we had to take a taxi back. We were not informed of hours of operation when first checking in before our trip. The bar closed early on 7/4 despite the fact it was a Friday, we were unable to get a beverage at approx 830 pm. Posted sign says midnight. No breakfast for our early fight out either. Decor tired and old but serviceable. Dirty sheets wadded up and shoved in dresser drawer. Staff friendly. Both nights we were here had weddings, so I think popular venue for weddings?

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Despite reservations made months in advance, we were assigned a room 308 on late arrival that was not made up. Its air conditioner could not run for minutes without issuing a loud disturbing buzz. Two of our adult children had a rollaway bed in the same suite; it had no mattress or sheets. Our son had to help carry another bed into the room. Our other children and grandchildren were in room 317, where the toilet was not working. Maintenance and attention to detail were clearly lacking. We would not return.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Crowne Plaza Chicago O'Hare Hotel & Conference Center
Holiday Inn & Suites Chicago O'Hare Rosemont
2 mi away
Best Western Plus O'Hare International South Hotel

Been to Comfort Suites O'Hare? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Comfort Suites O'Hare

Address: 4200 River Rd, Schiller Park, IL 60176-1625
Region: United States > Illinois > Schiller Park
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #4 of 9 Hotels in Schiller Park
Price Range: £63 - £104 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Comfort Suites O'Hare 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Comfort Suites O'Hare reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Comfort Suites o`Hare Hotel Schiller Park