“NEVER EVER GO THERE!!!”

O'Hare Inn & Suites
Ranked #7 of 9 Hotels in Schiller Park
Reviewed 28 February 2014

THE MOST DISGUSTING MOTEL EVER!!! I do not know why they are called Inn & Suites, this is ridiculous!!! Room was filthy and dirty, the bed skirt was sticky, underneath I found hair on the bed, room was freezing cold, the hitter was not working, bathroom was horrible, we checked out after 15 minutes, and they did not want to refund our money!!! Manager Lucy was extremely rood as she told me that if I am 5 star lady what am I doing there???
Please, never stay there, it was overpriced for the misery they are offering.
We stayed for less money in Comfort Suites, which was like a luxury hotel compare to this ridiculous misery place!!!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 20 February 2014

Never EVER stay here. The airport shuttle driver drove by once and we tried to flag him down but he was in the farthest lane away from the airport. So we waited 20 min. for him to come by again but never did. We called the hotel and they said that he didn't see us and he went home for the night. We took a cab to the hotel and the desk clerk really didn't give a crap. Got to the room and the TV didn't work. Asked for a wake up call never happened. Told the desk clerk in the morning of those three things and he just stared out the window and didn't offer an apology or anything. The "continental breakfast" consisted of "packaged" peanut butter crackers and stale cereal. The ONE good thing about the PIT was nice coffee maker. The ride back to the airport was suppose to leave at 7:45 but at 7:30 ( while we were trying to eat a little something) we were told the shuttle was leaving. If that place was the last hotel in the Chicago area that has a room available SLEEP ON THE STREET!!!!!!!!!! You will thank me in the morning.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 February 2014

It is a good hotel. It is a great hotel for the price you pay. it is a clean place. Don't expect something like Ritz Carlton. For such a reasonable price, it is perfectly clean. The shuttle to and from the airport was the most important part and it worked flawlessly. The driver Victor even took us back to the airport when we wanted to go to the city from the airport. He was very helpful with our 5-6 suitcases and explained to us a lot about Chicago. People at the reception were very nice, too. I would recommend this hotel to anyone not-high-maintenance.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 February 2014

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 February 2014

I want to open this by saying I had a hard time giving this location a 2. The staff was friendly and accommodating. Not only for the price did we get a nights stay but also got to leave our vehicle there for a week and got a shuttle ride to and from the airport. From that stand point they did an excellent job.

We were put on the third floor of the hotel that does not have an elevator. We had to lug our luggage up three floors which was not a terrible thing. When we got to our room we could smell that someone in the area was smoking pot. This smell went away but by the time we went to have something to eat and came back so was the smell. We could smell this all the way into our room.

Overall everything was great but the drug use. I take some of the blame because I did not complain to management.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 January 2014

I booked a room because my flight was cancelled. I got another flight out, so I called to cancel the same day. I was told by the front desk that I would not be charged..... Guess what??? I WAS!!! And when I emailed the manager, named Lucyna, refused to refund me, and then reported my email as spam. The only way I knew she did this was that my reply to her denial of a refund bounced back to my inbox saying it was reported to SpamCop. I called many times, but she refused to return my call. I got ahold of a front desk worker who was extremely frustrated with Lucyna because they never know when she will be in, and she turns her voicemail off. She put me through to Lucyna and I'm almost willing to bet she got in trouble for it. I finally spoke to Lucyna, who by the way, refuses to provide her last name and any contact information. She claims she never blocked anything as spam, and refused to see evidence of it. After looking at other reviews of this hotel, it seems she may be a pro a ripping people off, and knows the situations in which she can get away with it. It has been reported that several cars were vandalized and even DRIVEN while the person staying there was out of the area. The people who reported that said that management refused to do ANYTHING!! One guy's car was driven over 500 miles!!! She's a straight up criminal, I think. I'm SO glad I didn't actually have to stay at this hotel. I may have lost more than just $60. I could have had my car stolen or vandalized, or worse. I have seen many reports of bugs, and holes in furniture. This many reviews can't all be wrong!!!

• Stayed: January 2014

Hampton Inn Chicago-O'Hare International Airport
Super 8 Chicago/Rosemont/O'hare/SE
2 mi away
Crowne Plaza Chicago O'Hare Hotel & Conference Center

Been to O'Hare Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!