“Can't beat Park, Sleep, Fly Program!”

Hampton Inn Chicago-O'Hare International Airport
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Schiller Park
GreenLeadersGold level
Michigan
“Can't beat Park, Sleep, Fly Program!”
Reviewed 16 May 2014

We stayed at Hampton Inn near O'Hare Airport prior to leaving on a 2 week vacation. For the price of the hotel room, we were allowed to park our car totally free for 2 weeks. Additional days, if needed, are at a minimal additional cost. The hotel room was clean and comfortable and breakfast was included so we were able to eat before going to the airport. The airport shuttle was on time and dropped us off right at the airline terminal. Pick up when we returned was simple. The hotel shares the shuttle with Thrifty Rental Car (right next door), so instead of having to go to the bus shuttle area at the airport, we simply walked outside the terminal and went to the car rental shuttle area and found Thrifty. Simple and quick!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (74)
  • Greek first
East Dubuque, IL, United States
Reviewed 13 May 2014

This hotel is fantastic! I had a stylish, quiet, and comfortable room.The service was fast, friendly, and professional. 10 is not a high enough rating for this facility. Even though it is near O'Hare, I slept like a baby! I can't think of one negative aspect of my stay. I often try to stay at Hampton Inns because I know they are service-oriented and have excellent facilities.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business

Laporte, IN, United States
Reviewed 12 May 2014

Good value for the $, excellent breakfast, close to airport, but also easy to get downtown. Hotel was very clean and staff were very on the ball. We had to attend a downtown function, and the price was great compared to the downtown hotels in Chicago, and quality of rooms was very bit as good as downtown.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family

Palos Hills, United States
Reviewed 7 May 2014

As I have written about the Hampton Inn-O'Hare previously, my husband and I enjoy every visit to this warm and hospitable hotel. True, the surroundings are close to O'Hare and so the view is not like the lakefront. However, you ARE close to O'Hare, 5 minutes by shuttle--which is a great convenience if you have an early flight. More importantly, the staff goes out of its way to make you feel welcome--the breakfast buffet is like Grandma's kitchen, not some continental croissant and butter/coffee snack. You feel like one of the family if you've been here more than once. And we've been here more times than we can count because we love all the staff and meet some wonderful travelers, whether at the breakfast nook or in the salt-water hot tub! We positively love this heartwarming environment.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple

Modena, Italy
Reviewed 6 May 2014 via mobile

Like many of the Hamptons near airports, it badly needs a renovation.
The breakfast area has been redone recently but the entrance doors are old and carpets in the common areas are smelly
the carpet jn my room was in bad shape just like the furniture.
The bathroom was small even for a Hampton.
I stay at Hamptons all the time so it pains me to say this one degrades their reputation

Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Livermore, California
Reviewed 5 May 2014

I had a canceled flight last week so I found myself stranded in O'Hare airport. My travel company booked me at the Hampton Inn for the night, and I believe it was $129. Very close to the airport - they offer a shuttle, but I didn't know and took a cab ride to the hotel and it cost about $20 with tip. They do have a free shuttle to and from, which was very easy the next morning. They tell you to go to the front desk about 2 hours from your flight and you'll be at the airport in less than half an hour. The room was very comfortable and pretty clean. There were a few hairs in the shower which always kind of grosses me out, but overall the bathroom and linens were clean and the bed was comfortable. Coffee maker in the room, as well as free wifi and a nice free breakfast the next morning. Several options of both hot and cold breakfast items. Staff was friendly which was nice after dealing with nasty airline folks half the night. I would recommend this hotel if you need to stay somewhere close to O'Hare and don't want to spend too much money.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 May 2014

I was very pleased with fruit salad for breakfast. They had cookies when I checked in late on Thursday night. I was also pleased to see that they had an airport shuttle van shared with Thrifty Rent a Car.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business

Hilton Chicago O'Hare Airport
Hyatt Regency O'Hare
Hyatt Regency O'Hare
#8 of 18 in Rosemont

Been to Hampton Inn Chicago-O'Hare International Airport? Share your experiences!