“Good Sleep Over”

Hampton Inn Chicago-O'Hare International Airport
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Schiller Park
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 20 July 2014

Good experience - will recommend and personally use a gain. Good location for dinner and close to airport. Also, had on site parking. Try it you will like it too! Everything very clean and personnel very friendly.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Write a ReviewReviews (1,046)

Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

Was put up here by the airline due to a canceled flight. The agent advised they have an excellent breakfast, and they do! Lots of options, and suitable for gluten and dairy free diets.

The hotel shares transportation with Thrifty, so follow directions and signs for the car rental transportation. This also means the shuttles run frequently in the morning.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 July 2014

Called this hotel from a bank of phones at O'Hare and was given a reservation for the night. The gentleman at reception was very helpful and made sure to tell me that the room had treated for cigarette smoke (I couldn't smell any leftover smoke in the room). He also explained how to get their free shuttle (shared with Thrifty Car Rental) and informed me when I could expect it. The staff also patiently explained how to get boarding passes printed and handed them to me from the printer. The room was surprisingly spacious. Everything was very clean and the bathroom had a good amount of counter space. All of the staff I encountered were very friendly and helpful. Since I was stranded by a thunder storm overnight, all of this was a bonus. The buffet breakfast really had quite a number of choices. Sometimes serving your own coffee in the morning can better than waiting for someone to show up and serve you.

Room Tip: Rooms away from the road might quieter, but really the windows are well insulated and you really don...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 July 2014

I organize the travel arrangements for an international youth exchange program. For the students who miss their connections at O'Hare, this hotel has served as the perfect accommodation. The staff is very helpful in helping us get rooms for our students and the shuttle service eases the process of finding transportation late at night/early in the morning when other options aren't available. We've been booking rooms at this hotel for several years now and we've never been disappointed!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 July 2014

We stayed at the Hampton Inn O'hare for the Park and Fly Package. We had to wait a few minutes to get the shuttle from the airport but that was ok. They share a shuttle with Thrifty Car Rental which is next door. The shuttle was at our terminal when we arrived back and the driver of the shuttle dropped us off at our car and even helped us load our luggage into our car. The hotel itself was clean and nice and the staff at check in was good. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 July 2014

I had forgotten how disappointed I was the last time I stayed here. And made the mistake of bringing a business partner to stay in this hotel. The use of plastic ware for the serving and eating the free breakfast is very unappealing and cheapens the Hilton brand. The food was okay just would have been better on glassware.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 July 2014

We stayed one night before our vacation with the "stay and park" package. We arrived the evening before our flight the next morning. The desk staff told us where to park and said we might want to remove and lock our spare tire in our vehicle. I drove a Ford F150 truck and was not about to crank the tire down and remove it. If someone wanted it they could see it through the window and break a window take it anyway. Needless to say, when we returned 9 days later, the tire was gone and only a cut cable remained. It is interesting that the desk staff knew exactly what would happen?? I am sure I signed a waver relieving them of any responsibility (I should have walked out). If they do not have the ability to protect my vehicle on their property, I really wonder how they could protect my family from crime. It is ridiculous that they are aware of a problem and just waver themselves out of it instead of doing something about it. How hard is it to install cameras? Can't they hire someone to patrol and control access by using a gate? I guess that is why they call it Crook County (Nope that's all the politicians).

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Holiday Inn & Suites Chicago O'Hare Rosemont
Comfort Suites O'Hare
Comfort Suites O'Hare
#4 of 9 in Schiller Park

Been to Hampton Inn Chicago-O'Hare International Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hampton Inn Chicago-O'Hare International Airport

Address: 3939 North Mannheim Road, Schiller Park, IL 60176-2013
Region: United States > Illinois > Schiller Park
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Room Service Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Schiller Park
Price Range: £65 - £116 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Hampton Inn Chicago-O'Hare International Airport 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn Chicago-O'Hare International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hampton Inn Chicago-o`Hare International Airport Hotel Schiller Park