“Perfect anytime of the year.”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
simon k
Kineton, United Kingdom
“Perfect anytime of the year.”
Reviewed 4 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017

We have stayed here twice and we love it. So cosy and so much available to see and do. Wonderful countryside and amazing beaches with great pubs too.

Management Response
6 Jan 2018
I am so pleased you enjoyed your second stay at the studio! And that you love the surrounding area so much...it was great to see you again...thanks for booking Trallwyn Bach studio...
Natalia L
“Perfect romantic break”
Reviewed 3 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016

The location of this cottage studio is ideal for those who like being surrounded by wild nature but close enough to local amenities and beaches. Anna (the owner) is very welcoming and makes you feel at home. The studio is tiny but has everything you need to feel comfortable. Even if the weather is bad you can return, light the stove and enjoy your evening in the cave with candles and flickering fire.

Management Response
3 Jan 2017
I am so glad you enjoyed your stay in the cottage studio...and also the area and setting...it was lovely to meet you both...thank you so much for choosing the studio for your New Year break...
Linda N
Yorkshire, United Kingdom
“Trallwyn Bach”
Reviewed 11 January 2015 for a stay in December 2014

Charming lovely quiet location surrounded by moor, home to Red Kites and Wild Ponies.
Warm inside.
Wonderful TV reception
Anna accepted our 3 pussycats too.

Your age range 50-64
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 8 January 2015 for a stay in December 2014

Birmingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 10 December 2014 for a stay in September 2014

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Peace and quiet away in the middle of no-where
Liked least: Leaving to come home
Travelling group: Solo
Recommended for:
People with pets
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Louise B
“Special, budget glamping in a beautiful setting”
Reviewed 13 July 2014 for a stay in May 2014
person found this review helpful

We booked at the last minute and had no expectations. We loved our little cottage! It was so quiet and secluded and to wake up to that view over the moor each morning was rather lovely. We also loved the bed in the stone cave - so relaxing. The cottage had everything we needed, including a great wood burner & good broadband - which got a big thumbs up from my partner.
The setting is amazing and perfect for walkers (my partner) and meditators (me)...although the space was cosy, like a super little caravan, there seemed plenty of space for us both to do our own thing. We even got the sea ( for me) + mountains (for him) in one holiday. By the end of the week we'd really relaxed into that wonderful landscape. Anna was lovely and welcomed us into her space but left us to do our own thing - perfect. Top tip...take some midge repellent and a camera.

Liked best: the setting
Liked least: the midges but could've made friends with them
Recommended for:
Older travelers
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Liz C
Blackboys, United Kingdom
“Perfect place for a retreat”
Reviewed 15 June 2014 for a stay in June 2014
person found this review helpful

I had the honour of staying in Anna's beautiful Trallywyn Bach Cottage studio. When I arrived late in the evening with the sun still setting, I walked around the beautiful secret garden and admired the flowers. Anna found me as I walked past her glorious Pottery cottage where she holds workshops and teaches pottery. Lots of postcards of her paintings and some beautiful pottery (that I made a mental note of, for next time :-) ) adorn this cottage.

Anna greeted me and took me round to my studio cottage and the aroma of lemongrass as I entered was divine. I love essential oils and use them all the time, so to be greeted with that felt so incredibly welcoming and homely. My bed was warmed with an electric blanket, before I arrived and there was a beautifully placed wood burner with some logs for my personal use. I had the view of the moon through the starlight before drifting off into a peaceful and relaxing sleep.

I loved the views of the mountains and surrounding nature and woke up early the next day to take a walk around and admire nature's stunning reverence. The calls of the local wildlife in the mornings, afternoons and evenings were just divine. Being able to observe the birds of all varieties playing, interacting, curious and singing delights was a real blessing. The ancient stone circle was another real beauty for me and I sat on the dream stone nearby to write.

In the evening of a full moon, I will always treasure sitting round an open fire, a replenishing meal, the company of deep hearted women and the gorgeous ritual of storyteling coming alive through song, music, dancing and poetry.

Thank you Anna for an incredible stay in your beautiful Trallwyn Cottage.I highly recommend this if you love nature and would love to explore the beauty of the natural countryside and the surrounding walks that are available in a stunning location with an equally kind and hospitable matriarch.

Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing