“Good sleep”

EconoLodge of Shorewood - Joliet
Ranked #1 of 1 Shorewood B&B and Inns
Reviewed 15 September 2013

This was only a one night sleep over as we drove through on our travels. The bed was comfortable, a little expensive, but the location was quiet. After a reasonable sleep we continued on our way. The room facilities were basic but within what we have met on most hotels we have stopped in a long the way.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Allan C
dipak p, Owner at EconoLodge of Shorewood - Joliet, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2013

Thank you for staying with with us and it is a great pleasure to ensure each guest has a great stay with us. We certainly hope to see you again whenever your travel plans brings you back into Shorewood-Joliet area.

Reviewed 2 August 2013

this hotel has everything anyone could ask for. all their rooms are newly remodeled with the very pretty furniture and I love that the rooms have 39'' flat screen TV's. I couldn't ask for a better stay the beds were super comfortable. the rooms smelled great. the front desk staff was terrific they were there to complete any task I had for them. I would recommend everyone to try this hotel. 1 bad review written from someone who doesn't know what to look for in a hotel almost changed my mind, but I'm happy I didn't because you'll never find a hotel better than this one!!!!!!!!!! :)

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank body246
Reviewed 2 August 2013

I love this place the staff was very friendly. The beds were new and there were 39" TV's I would definitely tell my friends to come here also the bathroom was very clean they made me feel welcome and I felt like they give special treatment.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank heatrocks
Reviewed 5 July 2013

Very nice hotel for the price. Very clean. I would definitely stay here again next time I am in town.
The bed were very comfortable, rooms were very clean, room has 39" flat screen t.v. A/C worked, very quite area close to McDonald's.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank Veronica55711
Also consider these accommodations in or near Shorewood
Red Roof Inn Chicago Joliet
Hampton Inn & Suites Minooka
Best Western Joliet Inn & Suites
Motel 6 Chicago Joliet - I-55

Been to EconoLodge of Shorewood - Joliet? Share your experiences!