“Pleasant place, good food.”

Bonefish Grill - Skokie
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Transit: Bus stop out front
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Nice an cozy but may be too noisy for some. The food is good and reasonably priced. Friendly service. Fun to go with friend for a good time.

Reviewed 22 March 2014

I took my daughter there for her birthday last week. We started off with the Bang Bang Shrimp which is one of my favorites. We had a nice large portion which is much nicer than other Bonefish Grills I've been to where they put a hunk of lettuce in the middle of the plate and place the shrimp around it. Then I had a very tasty lobster at $13.90 (Tuesday night special). I wish this restaurant was closer to home.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

My first encounter with this chain was in Cincinnati, taken there by local friends. I was not impressed with a restaurant in a strip mall, but the food was surprisingly good and the service memorable. I found one in a nearby suburb here in Chicago, and the visit was equally good.
Our dinner last night, February 3, was not what I had experienced. While the special fish entrees were as described, and quite good, the "spicy scallop and shrimp" had bay, no sea scallops. Considering the price, I think sea scallops were in order. The fried calamari were a disaster, almost as if they had been re-heated left overs. The mussel sauce was as good as I remember, but the mussels, while plentiful, were quite small. We had to ask for bread twice.Since the restaurant was barely full, I did not understand why we were given a booth next to the kitchen.
entrance. The server seemed sincere in her efforts. A return? I am no sure.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Bonefish grill is great for dinner. Had a very pleasant experience there. Would highly recommend. Would definitely go back.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

One of the best fish reastaurants in Skokie! Convenient location, good service, multiple choices of dishes and drinks, tasty appetizersare prices

1  Thank Maria V P