DoubleTree by Hilton Chicago North Shore
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
  • Pool
1,198 results
All reviewscookiesacross the streetdouble treesmall bathroomold orchardnorth shoreconvenient locationfree parkingbed was very comfortablebreakfast buffetbusiness centerbusiness tripnice stayvery nice hotelenjoyed my stayfront desk stafffitness center
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 August 2014

We held a convention here and the facility was terrific, the food very tasty and the rooms very comfortable. I have nothing negative to say about it and enjoyed my time there. It is confusing that there are two separate "towers" or sides so be sure you know where your room is so you don't get on the wrong elevator.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 August 2014

I enjoyed my stay here at the DoubleTree during a recent business trip. The room was comfortable and quiet.The only drawback was parking. It was free and the lot is rather large but nearly impossible to find a spot.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 August 2014

i have reviewed this before. That stay was over a weekend when multiple ncaa teams were staying there and the bfast service was slow. I was hoping that this was an exception and i was right. Freash scrambled eggs, bacon and coffee. Room was comfy and front desk was very kind and efficient. Free parking.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 August 2014

My family had to go to Chicago for a funeral and choose to stay in Skokie. The hotel was clean, the staff were friendly, the rooms were comfortable and quiet. We didn't have time to use any of the facilities. It was easy off and on from the interstate and easy to get to the city from Skokie. I would stay again.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Reviewed 13 August 2014

My son graduated this year and several members of my family decided to come and see him off. I planned to book them downtown in Chicago, but realized it was a very busy week and traffic would be pretty slow. I chose Double Tree in Skokie, because it was a straight shot for my family to get there from the west. I also chose it because it was directly across from a large shopping mall area with many fine restaurants. My family loved the location, the hotel was clean and although it was very busy, they received top service. The convenience of checking in and dropping off their luggage before coming into Chicago was an added plus and they avoided having to go downtown through the heavier traffic. Hotel has a nice pool area also as we enjoyed hanging out and swimming in the afternoon.

Room Tip: the parking is in the front and on the left side of the building, so if you need quiet, choose the back and left side of the building.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
DoubletreeSarah, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Chicago North Shore, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2014

Dear Easytoplease338,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your review of your recent stay with us on TripAdvisor.

I was extremely happy to read your review of your stay with us! I will be sure to share it with my entire team, as it inspires us in everything we do.

Thank you for your kind words, and we look forward to you staying with us in the future!

Mark Stangle