“wonderful pizza”

Edwardo's Natural Pizza
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
“wonderful pizza”
Reviewed 7 October 2013

Have been a fan of EdwardO's FOREVER. Love their pesto pizza. At this visit, we let our server know that we had 7:30 concert tickets and she made sure that a) we didn't order anything that would take too long and b) we were out the door in plenty of time. Next time we have tickets, I plan to call ahead and order the stuffed pizza.

Visited October 2013

Potomac, Maryland, United States
“Best Pizza Anywhere”
Reviewed 29 July 2013

My son and I split a medium 1/2 stuffed spinach and 1/2 spinach/mushroom/onion pizza. I live in DC where there is no good pizza and this pizza was simply the BEST ever. I have had Giordano's Pizza many times (which is quite good), but I think Edwardo's is even better. The service was friendly and honest. They start you out by bringing seasoned crisps to the table with your beverages. You have to wait 30-35 mins for the stuffed pizza, but it's worth it. It comes hot, fresh, and tasty!

• Visited July 2013
Kansas City, Missouri
“Good food and service”
Reviewed 19 March 2013

My son had the deep dish Chicago pizza and really liked it. My husband and I had salads. I had a mozzarella basil salad. It was a good size. We also got pizza chips on the table to share. I really have no complaints.

Visited March 2013
Des Moines, Iowa
“It's pizza...”
Reviewed 29 October 2012

Staff was friendly and nice. We were seated immediately on a Saturday night. Our server did a great job. We enjoyed our visit. Pizza was good, not crazy good, but I would go back again if in the area. You certainly could do worse!

• Visited October 2012
Malden, Massachusetts
“Yum!”
Reviewed 25 June 2012

This pizza was DELICIOUS and the gentleman at the front ringing us up was SO nice! I don't know who was assisting the previous reviewers, but I thought the service was great. The one tiny, small complaint I have is that the mozzarella sticks were just OK, but the stuffed pizza, fries, chicken fingers, and sauce were all wonderful! I would go back in a heartbeat.

• Visited June 2012