“Fair”

Add it.
Edwardo's Natural Pizza
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 23 February 2014

We ate here at least three times and every time we came in we tried differnt items of the menu. We also order for delivery. We like to explore and a little bit of everything. Pizza is greay and cheese is nicely done. I also ordered one of the pasta dish wich was great.
Only turn down I have is that they don't have good kids menu options. No mac and cheese and mash potatoes. I think they have room to improve the kids menu including kid Galzon. My son is only 21 months and has hard time eating chicken tenders.
Overall Pizza is great, ceasar salad and Pasta dishes.

Reviewed 15 January 2014

I never think to order soup at Edwardo's -- pizza, yes. salad, yes. toasted ravioli, YES!
But because of the extreme cold weather of late, I decided to order some comforting hot soup. The delicious vegetarian minestrone at $1.39 for a cup (and $2.79 for a bowl) is a guaranteed way to warm up.

Reviewed 29 October 2013

We've been ordering from Edwardos (usually this location) for almost 25 years now, and while I don't think it's quite as good as it was in the 90s, it's still my favorite pizza, stuffed and thin crust.

Edwardo's tends towards having more cheese on its pizzas than other similar local chains (like Giordano's), more than some people like.

While seating is generally more than adequate for customers eating in, it shares a parking lot with a very popular restaurant, which can make parking difficult at peak hours.

Reviewed 7 October 2013

Have been a fan of EdwardO's FOREVER. Love their pesto pizza. At this visit, we let our server know that we had 7:30 concert tickets and she made sure that a) we didn't order anything that would take too long and b) we were out the door in plenty of time. Next time we have tickets, I plan to call ahead and order the stuffed pizza.

Reviewed 29 July 2013

My son and I split a medium 1/2 stuffed spinach and 1/2 spinach/mushroom/onion pizza. I live in DC where there is no good pizza and this pizza was simply the BEST ever. I have had Giordano's Pizza many times (which is quite good), but I think Edwardo's is even better. The service was friendly and honest. They start you out by bringing seasoned crisps to the table with your beverages. You have to wait 30-35 mins for the stuffed pizza, but it's worth it. It comes hot, fresh, and tasty!