BEST WESTERN Legacy Inn & Suites Beloit-South Beloit
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in South Beloit
South Beloit, United States
“Great Staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 January 2014

The breakfast was fantastic. They had two people working at all times and it was very clean and even though there was a lot of families there, the food never ran out. The staff was wonderful to work with. I stay in Hotels/ Motels/ Inns all year round due to work and if theres any oppotunity I will make it a point to stay here.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

LizHoltz, Manager at BEST WESTERN Legacy Inn & Suites Beloit-South Beloit, responded to this review, 6 January 2014
Frank - Thank you very much for your review! It sounds like you are a frequent traveler with experience so to hear your comments about our property makes me very happy! We always do our best and most of the time it pays off. :) Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you in the future!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
South Beloit
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 December 2013

I was impressed by the drapes in the room - they were very nice and new. The pool and hot tub are open 24 hours which is a nice touch. They allow pets and were very sweet with our Maltese, giving him a treat and being very friendly. The hotel is well-kept and I would stay here again if need be.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

LizHoltz, Manager at BEST WESTERN Legacy Inn & Suites Beloit-South Beloit, responded to this review, 20 December 2013
Thank you very much for your review and for your time! I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that the 24 hour pool hours satisfied you. We love our furry guests as well and we try our best to treat them as our own! Happy Holidays and we look forward seeing you again.
Grand Rapids, Michigan
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 November 2013

Price was great and king room was great. Very Clean. Very nice. Desk host very helpful. Location was perfect for our event in Roscoe, Ill... about a 5 minute drive! Search internet & tripadvisor for info on hotels in the area. Chose this one because of the good reviews on tripadvisor. Was not disappointed.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
LizHoltz, Manager at BEST WESTERN Legacy Inn & Suites Beloit-South Beloit, responded to this review, 15 November 2013
Thank you for your review! We appreciate your feedback. Our housekeeping staff will be so glad to hear your comments so thank you very much for sharing. They work very hard every day to keep this hotel clean so it is so nice to hear that they are doing a great job! We hope to see you again in the future! Thanks.
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 November 2013

I called the hotel just to find out prices because we were debating if we should stay one night here and then maybe one night in another hotel since we would be travelling back and forth, but really was wanting to stay in one hotel. Not knowing I was speaking with the Manager Liz, she was more than helpful and we did end up staying at the hotel for two nights in their Queen Suite room. When I did call back to make the reservations I then was speaking with Ramone which went over and beyond with the customer service. I am not from the area and had tons of questions and not once did I ever feel rushed to get off the phone and he answered every single one of my questions. The room was very clean, and spacious for our family of 4 and then had our niece stay with us the following night and still there was enough space. The staff is wonderful...It has been a long time that I received great customer service not just from the people behind the desk, but everyone we encountered that worked there was helpful and pleasant!! The breakfast is really good with tons of options to choose from. I travel to that area quit often and will definitely be staying here again, and again and again!!!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
LizHoltz, Manager at BEST WESTERN Legacy Inn & Suites Beloit-South Beloit, responded to this review, 8 November 2013
Thank you very much for your review and your time! It has been true pleasure working with you and I look forward to seeing you on your future visits.
Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 October 2013

Called ahead for a room. On arrival the desk staff was helpful and courteous. Question we had about heat in the room quickly and efficiently answered. Hotel exterior and interior looked new, very clean. We only stayed one night on the way to another destination. I would recommend this hotel to others and stay again if we were in the area again.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

LizHoltz, Manager at BEST WESTERN Legacy Inn & Suites Beloit-South Beloit, responded to this review, 31 October 2013
Thank you very much for your review! We appreciate your comments and your time. I am very glad that you chose our hotel to call ahead for reservations! We are always here to make your stay as enjoyable as possible. Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you next time!
Pickerington, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 October 2013

Overall a very nice experiance would recomend it as one of the best places to stay in the area. Room was cleaned every day, had current newspapers to read, breakfast was always fresh no matter what time it was, used the pool, which was a nice setting also.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

LizHoltz, Manager at BEST WESTERN Legacy Inn & Suites Beloit-South Beloit, responded to this review, 30 October 2013
Thank you for sharing your experience! We appreciate it and we are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Please keep us in mind for next time.
Sylvania, OH
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 October 2013

We stayed at this hotel in October 2013. We arrived late in the evening with kids to find the room did not have enough towels for the number of people on the reservation, the shower was dirty and had hair in several places, the room was run down with cracked tile and bad patch job on the bathroom wall, & the fridge was not cold and at 10:30p at night it is no time to call maintenance considering my kids need to be in bed. I did get an apology via email from the manger. Nice not even a phone call like I was promised with checking out. I would not stay here again.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Thank you for your review. I am very sorry that you had a terrible experience with us. That is not our intention and we try our best to do everything to make everyone's experience enjoyable. As I stated in my email response to you, we have always found that the number of towels we leave in our rooms is more than enough for our guests. We are more than happy to provide more if needed at any time. In regards to the cracked tiles and patch work, we have fixed the issues since your experience. Thank you for reporting it and again I am sorry that you had to experience it. Finally, I'm sorry for not calling you. I emailed you in response to your email to me assuming that was your preferred way of communication. If you would like to further discuss this please don't hesitate to contact me at 815 389-4211.
Also consider these accommodations in or near South Beloit
Super 8 Beloit
Super 8 Beloit
#4 of 8 in Beloit
Baymont Inn & Suites Beloit

Been to BEST WESTERN Legacy Inn & Suites Beloit-South Beloit? Share your experiences!