“A very good choice” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in South Beloit
Bogota, Colombia
“A very good choice”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 May 2014 via mobile

Very clean and new, courteous staff. Nice hot shower, comfortable king bed. We were just here 1 night so didn't use the pool or hot tub. Breakfast was nice for the type of free breakfast you usually get at these types of places.

Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
LizHoltz, Manager at BEST WESTERN Legacy Inn & Suites Beloit-South Beloit, responded to this review, 27 May 2014
Thank you very much for your comments! We appreciate it! If you get a chance to visit us again, you will have to stop by the desk and say hello in Polish as we do have a Polish speaking team member. Dziękujemy i zapraszamy!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Midwest, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 May 2014

We stayed here after biking the Long Prairie Trail and the Stone Bridge Trail. We planned to ride the White River Trail the next day so the location was good on our way to northeastern Wisconsin. My only complaint was the weak WiFi signal on the third floor. It was difficult to connect and stay connected even for an experienced Internet/WiFi user. Rather than complain, I decided to use my smart phone. I mentioned the WiFi problem when checking out and was told someone would have helped if I would have complained. Next time, I probably will contact the front desk when I have a problem with WiFi to see if the problem can be resolved. However, I'm a somewhat independent person who tries to figure things out without help! The front desk staff member was very responsive to my complaint about the WiFi. The breakfast area was clean and well-suppled with food.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Hi Marjorie - Thank you very much for your review! I am sorry about your experience with our Wi-Fi and yes, we can try to resolve any issues presented to the best of our ability. Hopefully we will get a chance to welcome you again and redeem our Wi-Fi. Thanks again!
Downers Grove, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 May 2014

All was well, had my reservation, quick complete, room clean and very orderly, many pillows, had coffee & tea all night long. Easy parking for those with Trailers. Breakfast was actually open well before posting of 6AM. Full service, Scram-bld Eggs, sausage, waffles, fruit, muffins - to much to list. A very pleasant place to stay - has a pool but have not jumped in... I do recommend........

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

LizHoltz, Manager at BEST WESTERN Legacy Inn & Suites Beloit-South Beloit, responded to this review, 14 May 2014
Hi Peter - Thank you very much for posting your review! We appreciate it greatly and we hope it helps other guests when choosing a place to stay in this area. Hope to see you again! Thank you!
Ankeny, Iowa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 May 2014

We do a lot of traveling for soccer, this was my first experience with a Best Western hotel, and I was pleasantly surprised! Hotel was clean, comfortable and the staff was EXCELLENT! The manager went out of her way to accommodate us with regard to the breakfast times, and made sure we were taken care of even though we returned to the hotel just before the breakfast time was over. Would definitely stay at this hotel in the future!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

LizHoltz, Manager at BEST WESTERN Legacy Inn & Suites Beloit-South Beloit, responded to this review, 6 May 2014
Hello and Thank You very much for your review! It was our pleasure extending our breakfast to your team and thank you for calling ahead to let us know that you guys were on your way. That helped us plan a little bit better! You guys had a great group of kids and parents which made it very easy for us! Thanks again and we hope to see you again next year!
Manahawkin, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 May 2014

I was traveling across country relocating from the Midwest to the East Coast, and the Beloit area was a perfect first night stop en-route. As I was traveling with my cat, I wanted to be sure I selected a hotel that allowed cats. The Best Western is a newer hotel (built around 2007 I think) with well-appointed guest rooms. Ours featured a 2 queen beds, and a refrigerator and microwave - great for storing canned pet food or a few bottles of water. There was a good size flat screen TV with easy to use remote, large well-lit bathroom and a basic table with 2 chairs. The room was very clean and this Best Western offers free breakfast and free Internet. The only added cost was a small pet fee of $10 per night plus tax - very fair. The lobby was fresh and inviting, and the parking lot was well lit. The hotel is just off the highway (with easy access), in a small business park near a residential area. We dined prior to arriving, but restaurants are in driving distance. The hotel had some frozen entree's available that you could purchase and heat up in your room (a nice option if arriving late). The hotel features interior guest room entrances providing added safety for your pet. To be honest, I was surprised it was not part of the Best Western Plus line of hotels. Service was very good overall, though I had limited interaction, with the majority occurring at check-in. Everyone I encountered was pleasant and polite.

The hotel also had a pool and hot tub, but I did not utilize either during my stay. I did take advantage of the breakfast, and it was exactly what I expected for a free option at a limited service hotel - I enjoyed some yogurt, scrambled eggs, sausage, coffee and juice. There were also muffins, breads and cereal for those who can eat gluten. Traveling with or without a pet, you'll find comfortable, clean and affordable accommodations at this Best Western just south of Beloit Wisconsin off I-90 in South Beloit Illinois.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Hello and Thank You very much for your time to write this review! We all really appreciate all of the details you provided regarding our property and your stay as it will help those who are looking to stay with us in the future! We are so glad we were able to make your short stay enjoyable and thank you again for all of your kind words!
Shakopee, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2014

After a long drive day we were ready for bed. The staff check us in rapidly and directed us to the room. Gave us choices too. The room was great and quiet. Bed was great. Breakfast was good and served by a great attendant. The young lady at check out had a great smile and checked our satisfaction. We loved it.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Hi Curtis - Thank you so much for your time and kind words. I am so glad we can make you feel at home as that is our number one goal! Hope to see you again!
Terre Haute, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 April 2014

This Best Western provides a clean comfortable room for a reasonable price. The room is comfortable and the refrigerator is a nice convenience. We will stay here again on our next travels through Illinois.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

LizHoltz, Manager at BEST WESTERN Legacy Inn & Suites Beloit-South Beloit, responded to this review, 25 April 2014
Hi Penelope - Thank you very much for your review! We appreciate your time and comments! I am glad you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to seeing you on your next trip. Thanks again!
Also consider these accommodations in or near South Beloit
#1 of 25 in Rockford
Super 8 Beloit
Super 8 Beloit
#5 of 8 in Beloit

Been to BEST WESTERN Legacy Inn & Suites Beloit-South Beloit? Share your experiences!