“3rd time, not so good - VERY SLOW SERVICE”
Review of The Wayward Pub

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The Wayward Pub
Ranked #13 of 22 Restaurants in Sparta
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Apparently, I must be the only one that has put reviews together for this place. Stopped in there the middle of May for dinner. Wasn't too busy, but the service was slower than slow. For 2 guys to eat, it shouldn't take an hour to get the food! Even the guys at the table next to us were frustrated with the service. The food is OK, but it isn't anything to write home for, especially how long it takes to get your food! Maybe they'll get better in the future, but I don't see my travels bringing me back to that area for at least a year or more.

Reviewed 13 March 2018

Stopped in for dinner the other night. The waitress recognized us from 3 months ago when we were here last! She did an excellent job in making sure we got our orders and our drinks right away! Service was excellent!

Reviewed 10 January 2018

Stopped in for dinner on Tuesday evening. Walked over from the hotel on the other side of the parking lot. The restaurant has a bar side and a diner side. We walked into the diner site. I bet we waited an easy 15 minutes before a waitress came over from the bar side to get our drink order. Then another 5 or 10 minutes before ordering dinner. But then we waited over an HOUR to get our dinner. If it wasn't for the waitress from the bar side checking on us, we probably would have waited longer. The waitress on the diner side, sure she was busy, but never even acknowledged us. So, a HUGE thank you to the cutie in the green shirt on Tuesday evening. To the one in the black shirt, I understand being busy, but once in a while you need to check on the other customers. If it wasn't for the waitress in the green, this would have been a 1-star rating. My sandwich and my co-worker's chicken was good. Even though someone had said they had to go catch the chicken out back! lol. Maybe when I'm back in a few months I may give it another shot!