We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Santa Marta
Pedrito Hostal
Ranked #1 of 4 Santa Marta B&B and Inns
Reviewed 11 December 2013 via mobile

After 2 weeks at an all inclusive resort which wasnt up to much, this hostal was light relief. Its not that easy to find and definately not central to havana but is a lovely suprise and nice retreat.
I stayed here 4 nights from 2nd dec to 6 th dec 2013. We had the smallest room available but it was of a good standard and very comfortable. The bathrooms were clean and spacious.
The communal areas we relaxing and comfortable.
The food was ok although we did have some ants in the food.
The owner and staff were welcoming and helpful.
It even has some gym equipment and an area for the children to play in.
A nice place to stay away from the hustle and bustle.
I would definately recomend this place. It was my first experience of this type of accomodation and was worth the hours of research beforehand.

• Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank angelwhitespirit73

Reviewed 1 December 2013

Last February my husband and I stayed at Pedrito Hostal with our 5 year old daughter and had a very memorable time there. They have 4 rooms available to rent and a nice open courtyard area for dining and relaxing outside. The entire family was great and they have children of their own who ended up playing with my daughter. Their place is far enough from Varadero to give you a feeling of being in Cuba away from the tourist trap, but close enough to the beach any any amenities you may need. They are very helpful hosts and gave us free rides to the beach each morning. If you want to roll out of bed and walk out to the beach from your doorstep, this isn't the right place for you. If you want a more authentic feel of a Cuban family and community with very easy access to the beach, you won't be disappointed. We would definitely stay here again and my daughter alone will absolutely insist just to see her friends again!

Room Tip: There is one room that is bigger than the others. I can't recall the number, but if you're n...
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank JenniferinDurango
Reviewed 13 November 2013

Last July I visited Pedrito Hostal in Varadero Cuba.This is the best place for accommodation, service and hospitality of the owners that I have ever been in Cuba.You are just minutes away from the most beautiful beach in the world.The owners may arrange any tour you would like to take either to the beach or to any other site.At Pedrito hostal you get value for money and you can have an unforgettable stay.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank 0316abraham
Reviewed 26 October 2013

Hotstal Pedrito was the first stay in our Cuba Holiday this Oktober but finaly, after 10 days in Cuba, yes, it was the best. The prices are very moderate, especialy for breakfast. dinner and all the drinks (Cubans sometimes forget that they are in Cuba and not Miami).

The dinner was exquisit and the whole place in a perfect condition and very, very clean. We had two rooms. In one room it was a new Panasonic A/C very quite and simply perfect. In the other room it was an old and loud A/C but at least it was running.

The place is a little outside of Varadero and it is dificult to find it for the first time. But after that you feel very familiar and to the beach it took not more then 5 to 10 minutes by car. We will come back if we come again to Cuba - that's for sure. They do a great effort to a reasonable price.

Room Tip: All that rooms with the Panasonic AirConditioning Systems kann be recommended ;-)
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Schtozki
Reviewed 7 October 2013 via mobile

At 30 cuc a night this isnt the cheapest, but you still get great value, particularly for this area. The rooms are amazing and beat hotel standards. All of the staff are very friendly and welcoming.

Situated in santa marta it is about 3 or 4km away from varadero town and beach. When arriving you shouldnt pay more than 5 for a taxi. Being here you still feel like you are in cuba and not surrounded by tourist tat. There are some very nice and cheap 2 or 3 cuc restaurants down the road and also good value at the hostel.

There is a free ride to any spot of beach in the morning and then it is easy to find your way back walking or hop on any local bus for 1 peso national money.

We had a great time here, thank you!

I would advise booking ahead for sure

Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Allardyced
Reviewed 12 August 2013

We had a fabulous stay at the Pedrito Hostal in Cuba. The house is very well cared. Our room was perfect and the food was fantastic!!!! The family is very nice and welcomed us with a smile and served us good breakfast at our preferred time. They gave us suggestions of things to do, places to visit in Varadero and nice restaurants. I will return safely the next year!!!!

• Stayed: May 2013
2  Thank Anubys
Reviewed 6 August 2013

Wow! I really didn't think things could get any better than the already 'perfect' high standards of Hostal Pedrito but, somehow, Pedro managed just that! I've been back twice since my wedding there in January 2013 and each visit was better than the last! I don't know how Pedro does it! Everything and everywhere are immaculate - as always! This is, to the best of my knowledge, one of the only, if not the only, casa particulars that has toilet seats for the toilets (it may not seem like much - but to me it is a deal breaker)! The food was somehow better and more varied! The prices for food and drink are rock bottom - an incredible value. It would be a HUGE mistake to confuse 'low cost' with 'low expectations'. Hostal Pedrito may offer low costs on lodging, food, and other amenities, but you can expect the HIGHEST standards of any five-star hotel. Pedro, his wife Nidia, his sister and her son, Alain, and Alain's wife Daylin, not to mention the kids - Aitana, Ciera, and little Diego - will make your stay a memorable one and will keep you going back. I think I'm up to 6 stays now! If I go 10 times do I get the 11th one free?!! Hasta pronto! Jojo

Room Tip: All rooms are immaculate. Room 1 is the largest, with a small kitchenette.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
#2 of 55 in Varadero
Villa Obdulia
Villa Obdulia
#34 of 55 in Varadero

Been to Pedrito Hostal? Share your experiences!