“Pretty good”
Review of Al's Place

Al's Place
Ranked #6 of 36 Restaurants in Streator
Reviewed 23 August 2016

I don't eat here a lot, but I do make it out here once in a while. I like the food. It is well done. The atmosphere is great as well. Good food, good prices, what's not to love?

Reviewed 23 July 2016 via mobile

From Streator, we've been to AL's place twice. The first time we went when they first opened we experienced good service, good food quality and enjoyed our time. The second time we went awhile later We didn't experience the same quality. We havent been back since to see if it was just "one of those nights" or if the staff at the time wasn't the right ones for the job. But, I'd recommend going for yourself and seeing. You never know!

Reviewed 25 April 2016 via mobile

I have tried this place 2x now since they open and both times I was disappointed.. Food was terrible. Wait staff was decent. I will not be back!

1  Thank Wendydes77
Reviewed 16 March 2016 via mobile

Teenage grandson here for a visit. Took him to dinner at Al's for dinner. Good food and GREAT service. Will go back!!

Reviewed 15 March 2016

If you like a light lunch such as a hamburger, fries and a bowl of soup this is an ideal place for it. The food is great, tasty and service is great and very nice people. We do go there for lunches at times.