“Relax at Relax Inn”

Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Streator
California Desert, California
“Relax at Relax Inn”
Reviewed 11 July 2014

This is one of the cleanest inns I ever stayed in. The people are very friendly and personable. Came all the way from California for a reunion. One of my family recommended it and was a good decision to stay her.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
4 Thank robertwhite1972

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Milan, Illinois
Reviewed 2 July 2014

This hotel is cleanest and best place to stay in Streator. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Rooms are very clean and owner continues to make improvements to the property. I am very glad I chose Relax Inn. In traveling for business I usually stay in larger chains but this motel has everything I need and is much more economical and cleaner than the larger chains. Very homey and has everything I needed.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
3 Thank Cheryl B
Streator, Illinois
Reviewed 14 June 2014

I came in here august of 2013......I am still here June of 2014.....This a quiet comfortable place with all the amenities of home....internet, coffee, laundry facilities, and beautiful rooms....The new management has really brought this place up. As I said, I have been here for almost a year, love the place. Sadly I leaving state this month but this will be my first choice to stay when I come home to visit.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
2 Thank Richard S
Jefferson City, Tennessee
Reviewed 2 June 2014

I have a chronic pain disease and could drive no further on a 600 mile trip. I prayed, please let us find an affordable, clean place for me and my kids to stop and rest. I found Relax Inn! So happy that we did, the staff is really caring and the rooms beautiful. I felt safe and woke up refreshed which isn'ta common thing for me! A cheery good morning from staff, pleasant conversation with them and we were on our way. I would go out of my way to stop there again!!!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank tarantula17
Streator, Illinois
Reviewed 18 May 2014

Needed a room for my family right away. went to budget inn no one came to front desk, went to relax inn owners where really nice. Got my family a room no problem. The rooms are remodeled hard wood floors, nice comforable beds, nice bathroom. It has a on site laundry room with snacks, soda, and coffee machine. Very relaxing everyone very nice. Need anything just ask. I would reccomend this place for anyone coming to streator to stay. VERY NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Cynthia M
Also consider these accommodations in or near Streator
AmericInn Hotel & Suites Streator
Super 8 Peru Starved Rock State Park
Days Inn Oglesby/ Starved Rock
Grizzly Jack's Grand Bear Resort
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#5 of 10 in Peru
Best Western Oglesby Inn

Been to Relax Inn? Share your experiences!