“belated fathers day”

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #11 of 16 Restaurants in Swansea
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 22 June 2012

food great, service excellent. Server very friendly and put up with our change of minds

Reviewed 21 May 2012

The Ahi tuna is the best!. Never a bad meal here. We did have a steak that was not up to par once and the manager replaced it with a steak several cuts above - great service.

Reviewed 26 August 2011

I love Outback Steakhouse and this used to be a good one. We went on at 6:oo on a Saturday night and the wait was only 5-15 minuntes, that should of been my first clue. The table they sat as at had food left from previous diners on the seats and table. I watched the guy bus the table next to us and he left spilled salad for the next customer to step in. The steaks were overcooked and overseasoned. I will give a thumbs up to the hostess and our server. They did a great job. After talking with family and friends about our experience, they all recommended Texas Roadhouse. They said the food was better, service great and it was clean. I will not be visiting this restaurant again and Texas Roadhouse will be getting my business.

Reviewed 17 February 2011

Waitress had a friends at the next table spent most of the time sitting with them and talking to them. When i asked for more Ice Tea I received a grunt my glass was finally filled till it overflowed onto the table. when my meal was brought out it was dropped from about 1 to 2 inches from the top of the table. When we left I was told "come back" I told the young lady at the door " I never will" she went and got here manager, I told him what happened and his response "oh I'm sorry" turned and walked away. DON"T GO and waste your money.

Reviewed 18 April 2010

We were staying for the weekend at the hampton inn in fairview heights ill. less than 2 miles from our hotel we found great service and great food. I am a very picky person and on a saturday night around 9 pm i would highly recommend. the early rush is over and the staff and food was just wonderful, lucky me i will be back in this area in 2 weeks and plan on antother visit !!

Been to Outback Steakhouse? Share your experiences!