“A favorite when we go up to the 'City'”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #11 of 16 Restaurants in Swansea
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 24 September 2013

We live an hour and half south of the Metro East, but when in town, this is our most common place to return to. The wait is not all that bad, and the food is Great. I personally think they should have a broader menu. I usually try something different each time, as I have not yet found a favorite worth remembering, but...

Their Wings (formerly known as Kookaburra Wings) are the Best wings anywhere. Recently they started a shrimp special that you can get all you can eat shrimp with a meal. I wasn't expecting much, but it also, was the best shrimp I ever had, ended up getting 2 refills

1  Thank Leslie T

Reviewed 3 September 2013

Love the Blooming Onion at Outback, served with a ranch dip. Steaks are just ok, not the best...Cocktails are good. Staff is friendly and do a great job.

Reviewed 16 May 2013

Right now, Outback is offering a $15 special that includes soup AND salad, entrée, side, and dessert. They even allowed me to use an $8 off coupon for two meals. So, the $15 special ended up costing $11. Couldn't ask for a better value. Our waiter was Taylor, who was exceptional. He was extremely friendly and always smiling. He also was very attentive to serving us. The food was excellent. I have never been disappointed at this Outback location.

Reviewed 30 March 2013

Whenever we eat at Outback, I order the Alice Springs Chicken with honey mustard. The chicken is so tender, it can be cut with a fork easily. The waiters are very attentive and friendly.

Reviewed 6 January 2013

The steaks are good and they have a great bloomin onion. The prices are pretty reasonable and the service is good.

Been to Outback Steakhouse? Share your experiences!