“Quite good”

Add it.
Taki's
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed 12 March 2013

Contrary to several reviews which appeared on Yelp.com shortly after this restaurant opened, the experience of our party of six was quite pleasing. Two of our group had eaten here before and recommended it.
The restaurant occupies the place which housed Villa Verona. Although the decor has changed, the space remains the same and holds about 54-56 places with a bar that has 6-8 stools.
The ambience is refined and modest---which is agreeable---and the level of sound in a full, subdivided room on a Saturday evening was not objectionable.
Prices for an entrée with soup or salad range from about $15-19 and desserts are $6
A small "amuse-bouche" consisting of slices of toasted baguette with some melted and baked cheese lightly seasoned with garlic was offered and all agreed that it tasted quite good.
Generous amounts of Italian bread were placed on the table shortly after we arrived.
A smooth red pepper bisque had considerable flavor but was a bit salty.
Two lamb chops were grilled exactly medium rare as ordered and served with thinly sliced vegetables cooke "al dente" and a correctly cooked couscous.
One of our group had a pasta dish which I tasted and can affirm that the sauce was light and the pasta itself was "al dente" Others in the group were pleased with their choices.
Although I did not order dessert, I tasted three and can report that all were very good and definitely not cloyingly sweet.
The wine list is more than adequate and wines can be purchased by the glass.
The choice of beers is fairly large.
Perhaps the main criticism is the amount of salt used and when I return I will ask for food prepared with a minimum amount.
Service is attentive and polite. The owner/chef appeared at the end of the meal and greeted us.
One word about style: I would describe the cuisine as a Italian/Greek/Mediterranean fusion.
Overall, this place is a welcome addition to our community where placse much less refined have been lauded--excessively in my opinion.

1  Thank SnapDoc