“Excellent Service From Staff”

Comfort Inn & Suites Tinley Park IL
Ranked #9 of 9 Hotels in Tinley Park
Reviewed 27 June 2014

I have been a resident at the Comfort Inn & Suites, Tinley Park for the past 8 weeks. During this time the Staff has gone above and beyond the call of duty to make my stay comfortable. I would like to mention 2 individuals in particular. Stephanie Long & Deven Jackson!!! You Rock. You made special concessions to make my stay special. I want to give you a special Thank you!!!

Dr. N. Y. Wells

Room Tip: Ground Floor
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 26 June 2014

I had to spend one night to attend a conference at the convention center. When I went to check in at 3:00PM, there was a line of 4 people ahead of me, and then several behind as time slowly passed. With 3 clerks behind the desk, one would think it would be a rapid check in. NOT SO.
I took over 20 minutes to check in. Only once did the hotel staff apologize for the wait. One clerk has a look of terror and the other left during the chaos. And the third had an attitude.
My room was fine. The hotel is showing signs of age, but it worked for one night. There was a concert going on that evening too. Hence the hotel was packed. At about 2:00 in the morning there was some screaming and running in the halls. Which I had anticipated. The room's A/C was very weak, it could not keep up. The next morning I left early. The breakfast was positive.
For the area, it was a safe stay. And there are many other hotels near by.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 June 2014

The hotel is a bit run down, but they are clearly updating. Check-in was easy. Upon arrival, our room appeared to be fine. We went out for the evening. When we returned around 11:15 p.m., we pulled out the sleeper sofa, and discovered the sheets were not clean. I called the front desk immediately. Ronald apologized and said it would be taken care of. After waiting 25 minutes without any clean sheets, I went down to the front desk to ask about the sheets. No one was at the desk. I rang the bell twice. After about 5 minutes, two male employees emerged from the dining area. I told them I called 25 minutes about the dirty sheets on the sofa sleeper. Ronald said, "Yes you did." Both men went behind the desk into a back room. The second man returned from the back room, and handed me a bundle of clean sheets. I said, "So I'm supposed to change the sheets myself?" No response. Extremely disappointed.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
4  Thank rocshlly
Reviewed 17 June 2014

This Comfort Inn is easily found just off the I-80 exit at Tinley Park. There are several options to get you in and out of downtown Chicago. There is even a mall nearby should you want that. The facility is clean and well kept, the staff is pleasant and efficient, and the price is reasonable for the Chicago area. The bed and pillows were very comfortable. The breakfast buffet was nothing special but clean and adequate.

Room Tip: Our room was conveniently on the first floor near the breakfast room and pool. I was pleased to have...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Kimo6229
Reviewed 16 May 2014

In town on business and picked this hotel when Hampton filled up before my eyes. Check in was a breeze, desk agent was friendly and responsive. Nice flat screens in the room, though beds were hard. It is close to numerous restaurants. I would probably stay here again.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 May 2014

I 've been coming there for 9 years the most i like the most in this hotel its like your second home
Pitu and Bobby are magnificent so the rest of the gangs. I love them . Rooms are very clean
breakfast is great .I would never stay in different hotels becauseComfort inn makes you feel like this is your Second home . I recommend this place to my family and friends . this is your hotel
your stay will be so pleasant .

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank janet329
Reviewed 13 May 2014

After seeing a review about the hot tub not working in the room, I still took the chance and rented the room being that it was the only one in the area. After dinner, my husband and I decided to fill up the hot tub only to notice the middle button was missing, not allowing the hot tub to function. It was already 11pm and we were tired so we just went to bed. At check out I explained this to the front desk who kept acting like I was either lying or did not know how to use the hot tub. I continuously explained the whole "push" knob was broken off. Thankfully they discounted the room $15 to the King rate, though I still think they could have offered more b/c the reason we chose that hotel was for the tub. However, I did see the previous review explaining a non-functioning hot tub and will make sure to listen to reviews in the future.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Hampton Inn Chicago/Tinley Park
Quality Inn & Suites
Quality Inn & Suites
#3 of 3 in Orland Park

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites Tinley Park IL? Share your experiences!