Holiday Inn Chicago-Tinley Park-Convention Center
Ranked #7 of 9 Hotels in Tinley Park
Reviewed 13 May 2014

We stayed here for two nights with our kids while attending a family celebration in the area. Enjoyed the nice pool and had a great meal at Bananas the hotel restaurant. The staff were all very helpful and pleasant. The rooms were clean and the beds comfortable. We'll stay here again next time.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
SalesTPHICC, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Chicago-Tinley Park-Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2014

Thank you for sharing your review with us. We are very glad your family had a nice time during your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again next time!

Reviewed 17 March 2014 via mobile

Its out of words, unexplainable. A Beautiful clean, close to dinning and easy access to the highway. A nice get away close to home. The hotel is modern up to date. Very clean not like most hotels in the area where dust will b found on sufaces, however every nook and cranny of the holiday inn are neat and in order. The rooms are big and spacious along with own access to fridge and microwave. Over all is worth the price and comfortable stay :)

• Stayed: January 2014
SalesTPHICC, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Chicago-Tinley Park-Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2014

We certainly appreciate your wonderful review and will be sure to share your kind words with our housekeeping staff! Please stay with us again the next time you are in our area.

Reviewed 8 March 2014 via mobile

I stayed for a week in this hotel - it was surprisingly clean and friendly. The price was decent and fair.

The facilities not so much - the pool area needs to be cleaned more often and thoroughly (changing room for guests here needs to be created) toilets don't provide adequate changing - especially if you are on a different floor. However - the rooms were cleaned properly and that is all overall that matters to me.

For those who like their food and coffee - you will be disappointed the food and coffee at the hotel are poor but there are plenty of places close by to eat.

• Stayed: March 2014
SalesTPHICC, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Chicago-Tinley Park-Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2014

We sincerely appreciate that you took the time to review our hotel and are pleased you enjoyed the week with us. We take all customer's suggestions and comments seriously and will look into the items you shared with us. We do hope your travels bring you back our way soon!

Reviewed 6 February 2014

The staff were wonderful and helpful. The front desk was able to give me a later check out time and hold my belongings after check out until the time for my departure. The beds were comfortable and the room was spacious.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
SalesTPHICC, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Chicago-Tinley Park-Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2014

It was our pleasure to serve you - we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 6 February 2014

I will start off by saying that the front desk staff was awesome! Friendly and helpful. That's where the good times ended. Starting in the bathroom, the toilet had feces around the bowl. The shower was like a maze, not for me. The bed's fitted sheet didn't fit properly and all night I woke up sleeping on the bare mattress. Kept fixing the sheet and it still was coming up. Walls were paper thin. One of my neighbors had really bad gas and I kept hearing the sound of really lound flatulence coming through the walls. The pool area was nice and clean but the pool was ICE cold. The hot tub was the temperature the pool should've been. Local restrauant, Bananas, has a limited menu. What's on the menu isn't worth eating. Eat somewhere else. Ordered room service the night before to be delivered the next morning. Never came. Called and they said they forgot.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank SAUI

We apologize that your experience with us was not as you'd hoped. As you can see by our other reviews that was quite the exception from what customers' experiences with us have been. We hope you give us a second chance to earn your business.

Reviewed 4 February 2014 via mobile

The staff were really wonderful. They gave us passes to the la fitness and the staff there were great also. The hotel was in a great location easy to find close to everything I could want. It was also very clean and comfortable. I enjoyed my stay and look forward to coming back

Stayed: February 2014
SalesTPHICC, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Chicago-Tinley Park-Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2014

We are delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and that you were able to go to LA Fitness when you were here! We've found that many of our guests enjoy the amenity of being able to use such a nice health club when staying with us. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 3 February 2014

We had reservations for 2 nights - Friday and Saturday night. We arrived at 4am on Friday morning, and the front desk gal let us check in as an early check in (instead of charging us an extra night). She said anything else would be greedy - very nice and I'm very impressed. We slept for a couple hours - I was more concerned with having a safe place to keep our stuff while playing in Chicago. While we were out, they cleaned our room - I was surprised since we were an early check in. ALL of the front desk staff was pleasant throughout our entire stay - no complaints there.

Saturday morning I had to head to the convention center for a Pampered Chef event. I left my three daughters sleeping in the hotel room (they are adults). I was disappointed with the professionalism of the housekeeping staff that morning - they were loud, yelling down the hallway at each other with occasional use of profanity. My girls don't get to sleep in often, and I would think that the staff would be thoughtful of the guests who may be sleeping in on a Saturday morning.

The plumbing in the bathroom was odd (push down faucets), and it made it very difficult to wash your face because the water wouldn't run for more than a second. That was very frustrating. It was also very loud when it shut off.

Overall, this is a nice property and very pleasant staff. I would consider staying there again.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
SalesTPHICC, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Chicago-Tinley Park-Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2014

We are delighted you were able to join us for the weekend! Your comments are most appreciated. We will look into the areas where we may better serve you in the future.