Stayed for 2 nights. It was ok for the price and the location.
a few negative points:
- 3 lamps in the room was not working
- the room was hot even with the Thermostat set at 65F
- the bathroom sink and tub drained very slowly
- double bedrooms lacked a fridge and a microwave & had a tube TV
- barking Dog next door - which will be the reason for not returning to this particular hotel.
A few positive points:
- staff was accomodating
- got $ discount for mentioning the above negative points while check-out
- was able to check-in 2 hours early
- AAA discount is higher than AARP (do mention it when checking out)
- breakfast included in the price (unlike other upscale hotels who charge for breakfast)
If you book room online, keep a copy of the detail charges (take a print out) especially if you have discounts with AARP, AAA or senior citizen.
Overall, it was ok for the couple of nights.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, LaQuinta, Travel Republic (UK) and Booking.com so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Chicago Tinley Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn Chicago/Tinley Park Hotel Tinley Park
- La Quinta Tinley Park
- Tinley Park La Quinta
- La Quinta Hotel Chicago