“Tradition continues”

Description: Phone #: 815-452-2343
Fort Worth, Texas
“Tradition continues”
Reviewed 2 August 2012

Stopped at Capponi's during a recent visit to illinois. It was as good as I remembered. I am not sure what other reviewers are talking about because our service was great...very attentive...the food was as good as I remembered.....I even noticed some new menu items. I won't let it be so long before we stop here again.

• Visited July 2012
2 Thank txlibrarygoddess

Washington, Illinois
“Good food and Service”
Reviewed 22 June 2012

While out on a motorcycle ride we came upon Capponi's Restaurant. The food was fantastic and the prices couldn't be beat. Worth trying the fried chicken and toasted ravioli!

• Visited June 2012
2 Thank freddypagaga
pontiac,il
“Going downhill, fast.”
Reviewed 30 April 2012

On Sunday, we went to this popular restaurant, and the service was slow, the wait for seating,
was long and the place was not crowded. It appeared the waitstaff, was shorthanded. We
have been here frequently, and the experience is slipping each time.I do not know if the
family has expanded too much and cannot live up to the tradition of ten years ago.I
saw no sign of a manager, and hostess, was not the mostest. The food is just average, and
now has your dressings in little dipping cups, like a carry out joint.

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank BigDDEE
IL
“Just Ok”
Reviewed 22 December 2011

Not sure why this place or Mona's Restaurant is popular. The food is just ok not worth the trip. Chicken is a little better then the Italian food.

2 Thank KC4444