“Nice hotel!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Red Roof Inn Troy
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Troy
“Nice hotel!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 February 2014 via mobile

I really liked this hotel. Although it was one night, I slept comfortably and the heater kept the room nice and toasty. The hotel is right by the highway and you cannot hear the cars passing by or any random outside noise from people. Will stay in here again if I have another chance

Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
GMDanGross, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Troy, responded to this review, 5 February 2014
Dear David R

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm glade to hear you had a comfortable toasty night sleep. I appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Troy, IL Red Roof.

Red Roof Inn - Troy, IL

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Chicago
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 January 2014

Stayed here before in 2010 and liked it. Liked it even better this time as they have remodeled the rooms. The floors now have a rug around the bed and some sort of nice vinyl-like covering everywhere else. If you have pets, this is the perfect setup. There is a nice walking area to take your pets to relieve themselves just outside of the hotel. The woman at the front desk was genuinely nice despite working a double shift. Troy is a good place to stop in part because there are so many food choices all right on this same exit. You can walk across the street to Cracker Barrel or drive to probably 20 different choices within a couple of miles. The television channel choices are excellent and plentiful. We will definitely stay here again.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
GMDanGross, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Troy, responded to this review, 21 January 2014
Dear Jonit,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. I appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Troy, IL Red Roof.

I will make sure to share your comments with the rest of our team. Guests feedback is always welcome as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Bowen, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 January 2014

We have stayed here multiple times and it has been a good experience every stay...in fact it seems to get even better!! They seem to work very hard at keeping this hotel with a clean, fresh look. The staff has always been very pleasant & accommodating.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear NTL73,

I will make sure to share your comments with the rest of our team. Guest’s feedback is always welcome as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. We are glad to hear that you received your charge in the mail.

Thank you again for sharing your experience. We look forward to seeing you in your future travels to the US.

Chatham, Ontario Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 January 2014

Stayed here a few weeks ago. As I forgot my charger for my iPad, arriving home we called the front desk..., the cleaning person had returned it to the front desk. I asked them If they could please mail the charger to our home address in Canada. With no problem it arrived today. If your looking for a friendly and honest place to stay you won't be disappointed.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
GMDanGross, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Troy, responded to this review, 16 January 2014
Dear NTL 73,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. I appreciate you sharing your experience with the Red Roof ST Louis/Troy IL and beyond.

Royal Oak, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 December 2013

I did a lot of searching online for a place to stay on the night of Dec 23, 2013. Prices were very high and the ratings were not very good. I finally found this Red Roof Inn, the price was better than most and the reviews were better than any other in the area for the price, I called Julie at the front desk. She was pleasant and took the reservation and guaranteed that I would have my choice of room. When I got there, it was Julie that checked me in. The price was the same a quoted, the room was very clean, and smelled neutral. I had a close parking space and had no fear about security. This was a pleasant experience, and I would recommend it for your stay.

Room Tip: Ask for exactly what you want and see if they have it. I got a room with 2 queen size beds.
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
GMDanGross, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Troy, responded to this review, 8 January 2014
Dear R F

I appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Troy, IL Red Roof. We always enjoy hearing about the positive experiences our guests have at our hotels.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 December 2013

While visiting family over Thanksgiving we chose Red Roof Inn because they are pet friendly. A big plus for us since our baby girl goes everywhere! Upon arrival of the hotel there was no smells of smoke of any kind. Just the the spirt of the holidays while they where putting up lights and decorating the tree! Checking in was a breeze! Our room, 103, was very clean and stocked with towels. Still no bad odors of ashtrays or pet urine! Yes there was traffic noise but you are by the interstate. Never heard it after turning the heater on. The rooms I believe have been remodeled and the beds were very comfortable after a 10 hr drive. My son and I visited the pool and it was warm and very clean. Breakfast is basic with cereal, bagels, toast, yogurt, and hard boiled eggs. No rotten milk or bad cream cheese! Lol The entire staff was very friendly and helpful. They even helped me find a local winery and printed me directions! We will definitely be back again!

• Stayed November 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
GMDanGross, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Troy, responded to this review, 5 December 2013
Dear Mrsjarrett,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a trip advisor review. I appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Troy, IL Red Roof.

I will make sure to share your comments with the rest of our team. Positive feedback from our guests is always welcome as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Peoria
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 November 2013

We were tired and so glad to see the red roof as we drove down the highway. As has been our experience in other Red Roof Inns, this one was clean and comfortable. We moved in with our small dogs and slept well. The beds were a little hard, but that is truly a matter of taste. The staff were helpful finding extra pillows late at night. Late check-out was a final perk that helped us get on with our travel

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
GMDanGross, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Troy, responded to this review, 5 November 2013
Dear Shirley,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. I appreciate your kind comments regarding your recent stay at the Troy, IL Red Roof.

Red Roof Inn - Troy, IL
Also consider these accommodations in or near Troy
Super 8 Troy IL/St. Louis Area
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Edwardsville
Days Inn Collinsville
Days Inn Collinsville
#6 of 11 in Collinsville

Been to Red Roof Inn Troy? Share your experiences!