What a great place to stay while visiting Albuquerque. We stayed in the Meem 1 room which was at the corner of the building next to the walkway and the dinning area. Since it was quite at Los Pablanso when we were there this was not an issue but when it gets busier in the season this room might not be the best choice. The room inside was beautiful, king size bed which was so comfortable, kiva fireplace, sitting area (couch, coffee table & leather chair) and a desk. A french coffee press & coffee was provided which is nice, so you can have a cup of coffee before you head out for breakfast. The bathroom was spacious with an oversized tub & a seperate shower stall and the lavendar products were fantastic! I couldn't leave without buying a bar of soap & lotion.
Breakfast was very nice, you would get muffins, fruit and a choice of a breakfast entree.
The grounds were beautiful, we can only imagine how it must look in the spring and summer my only reget is that we didn't go a bit later in the season!
The staff at Los Poblanos goes out of their way to make sure everything meets your needs, this is a great find, if you are going to Albuquerque you must stay here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set among 25 acres of lavender fields, enormous cottonwood trees, and lush formal gardens, Los Poblanos is one of the most magnificent historic properties in the Southwest. Designed in 1932 by the region's foremost architect, John Gaw Meem, Los Poblanos combines 50 guest rooms, a working organic farm, and the ideal setting for meetings and special events. The natural beauty, comfort and privacy of Los Poblanos offer our guests a truly relaxing environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd and Ebookers so you can book your Los Poblanos Historic Inn & Organic Farm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Los Poblanos Historic Inn And Organic Farm
- Los Poblanos Historic Inn & Organic Farm Hotel Albuquerque