“Surprises!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Vintage and More
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Surprises!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 September 2013

One happy surprise after another! This shop is full of them. When I was a kid in geography class, we learned about an east African country named Tanganyika. I thought that was kind of a cool name, but I hadn't seen it since it was changed, as so many names have been, alas! But there it was on a well-preserved world globe, right beside a working toaster from an exhibit at the 1939 World's Fair. My excursion through this quaint little emporium of eclectica led me next to an old Spanish bible and missal, an 8-mm projector, and a fascinating collection of vintage post cards. The 1940's telephone still works, and there are eleven more rooms! The prices are reasonable, as well. Your time and your money are well-spent here. A delightful experience, and well worth a visit.

Visited August 2013

Copenhagen, Denmark
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A great shop!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2013

Don't miss this gem of an antique shop. Its a great place to spend an afternoon, talking to the very friendly staff and exploring the many rooms packed with interesting stuff. Its definitely on my itinerary next time I visit Albuquerque!

Visited July 2013