“A fresher view on Indian food”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of OM - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
OM
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“A fresher view on Indian food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 December 2013

We recently had dinner here and enjoyed the food and the service was excellent. However if you are used to the more traditional type of comfort food which Indian is, you might not find it here. I had the Navratan Korma and it was very good. My son loves Aloo Mutter which they don't have on the menu but were accommodating enough to make for him. It was excellent. But both were lighter and fresher then what we are used to. If you are a foodie you will probably find this an interesting new experience, and it's not like I didn't enjoy the meal but it just isn't the Indian food I love at Taj Mahal. But for the more adventurous I definitely suggest giving it a try.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank susanono

Bellefontaine, Ohio
“Delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 October 2013

Wow. Fourth Street in Albuquerque has plenty of wonderful restaurant choices, but my new favorite is OM. We have eaten there twice in the last week and both times the experience was first rate. The service is prompt and professional, the atmosphere quiet and serene, and the food is out of this world good. I had the chicken korma last night, Delicious, and satisfying. The three others in our party all ate vegetarian and were all happy, especially with the eggplant dish. I will be back there soon and often.

• Visited October 2013