“A touch of class”

Salamander Super Strike
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
“A touch of class”
Reviewed 11 August 2014

I was not expecting too much from a bowling place that we had randomly found on a group discount website so I was not setting myself up for any particular emotion. To me this place had a wow factor that I have not really gotten in another bowling alley. It was the perfect amount of light, either new or really well maintained alleys and the service desk at the entry that had a wonderful and happy staff member give us a greeting I would expect from a 5 star hotel or restaurant. The balls were also well kept. The atmosphere of the place while bowling was great. Would go there again next time I go up.

Visited September 2013

Tumut, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Fun!”
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Had a fun morning with the kids here, a bit expensive ($40 for us all to play, game only took an hour) but left happy

Visited June 2014
Sydney, Australia
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Fun fun fun”
Reviewed 17 March 2014

Great for rainy weather. Hours of fun.
Great atmosphere. Kids had a ball!! Love this place.
Go!! The best.

Visited April 2013
Sydney, Australia
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Good for a hot day!”
Reviewed 14 January 2014

We always plan a game while on holidays at Port Stephens. They have a cheaper price if you go early.
Nice and cool on a hot day!

Visited January 2014